2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

McPiff

#goat
Daps
Put this in the other thread.

3nl7h3.gif

:pachaha: :pachaha: :pachaha: :mjcry:

Kenny_Powers

Trade Lonzho
Daps
Reppin
LWO
My first time posting since my gawd’s passing. I was working when I found out, so I had to keep it together. I broke down that same night when I went out and saw the drawing of him and his daughter approaching heaven. :mjcry:

My fondest memory would be Kobe’s game 4 winner vs. the Suns in 2006. In terms of live experience, it would be when he torched the Raptors in 2013. I remember bumping into my Toronto breh at the food court in Staples and letting him know what Kobe about to do, and my gawd did he. :wow:

R.I.P to my gawd, the only other idol I’ve had besides my pops, and my superhero. I love you. :mjcry:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Not sure; I've never framed any. Would cover every wall in my home if I did that. :pachaha:
yeah too many guys I like, people would step in the house with 100 jerseys throughout :mjgrin:

Maybe I can wear em, but not too many occasions for me..I would like to have them though. Like that Black Kobe City jersey, I have regret never buying

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
yeah too many guys I like, people would step in the house with 100 jerseys throughout :mjgrin:

Maybe I can wear em, but not too many occasions for me..I would like to have them though. Like that Black Kobe City jersey, I have regret never buying
Same. I got so many from every sport.

I like to bust out the basketball ones in the summer. Baseball, football and hockey here and there depending on the weather or event.

Dame Dash's Motor Oil

Not From Harlem
Daps
Vanessa Bryant is a strong woman :salute:
Real cornerstone of the family. Unlike many athletes, Kobe chose right. And I believe they really loved each other because she forgave Kobe for infidelities and Kobe apparently fought like crazy to save the marriage couple times when he messed up. So fukk :pacspit: those two clowns Drake and Ross for disrespecting Vanessa on that song. Hell, Matt Barnes just said the same thing, that Kobe was heated when he heard that BS. And he put that pedo Karl Malone in his place right quick too, when he had to. He didn't play about Vanessa

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Vanessa Bryant is a strong woman :salute:
Real cornerstone of the family. Unlike many athletes, Kobe chose right. And I believe they really loved each other because she forgave Kobe for infidelities and Kobe apparently fought like crazy to save the marriage couple times when he messed up. So fukk :pacspit: those two clowns Drake and Ross for disrespecting Vanessa on that song. Hell, Matt Barnes just said the same thing, that Kobe was heated when he heard that BS. And he put that pedo Karl Malone in his place right quick too, when he had to. He didn't play about Vanessa

What could they possibly say and why would they comment on something that’s not even their business?

Dame Dash's Motor Oil

Not From Harlem
Daps
What could they possibly say and why would they comment on something that’s not even their business?
Are you playing stupid or what? Karl Malone was tryna flirt with Vanessa and the fat CO and that deadbeat fakkit made a song where they referred to Kobe's wife as a "bytch that wasn't shooting with him in the gym"

Status
Not open for further replies.