2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
How are y'all brehs holdin up?
I honestly am starting to feel that shock wear off and just feel the finality of it, especially when his wife posted. I am not a cryer and honestly haven’t shed tears other than getting teary eyed when Shaq spoke. Idk why I am like this, I remember when my grandpa died and my sis kept asking why I wasn’t crying like something was wrong with me. This shyt got me evaluating all kind of shyt personally. I have seen so much death in my life already it’s kind of like I’m used to it. This shyt is wild and I’m rambling but thank you for asking.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
How are y'all brehs holdin up?

Thanks for asking and I relay the question back to you if you haven’t answered already.

Slowly coming to grips. I’ll say I handled this a bit better than Nip. Definitely still in disbelief and got that uncomfortable feeling all over. All I’ve been doing now is wondering how to apply some of Kobe’s principles and virtues to my own life.

Even for a longtime Kobe stan like me, I can’t help but look inward thinking I want and can do better. After all this passes and we healed up enough, let’s go be great at whatever we want to do in this life. Kobe had it right. Why waste it all on bullshyt when you can be great? fukk if it makes people uncomfortable or makes them not want to fukk with you. Let’s be great y’all.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
AD getting a tat too:whoo:I really think both him and LeBron got something Kobe related, same person

76xkf6ycivd41.jpg

EPgVqYAUEAAAaha

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Haven't been posting or even reading threads much cause seeing folk suffer like they are making me feel ill inside. But two thoughts coming out above the rest.

1. Kobe's undeniable work ethic really inspired a lot of people. Crazy to think that the way it turned out, the majority of his life (26 years? 28 years? Longer?) was either playing in the NBA or preparing for it. He worked his ass off to compete damn near his entire life.

2. Kobe was a great father to his girls and portrayed the role model of a father to the world.

Kenny_Powers

Trade Lonzho
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Depending on how much it costs, I was thinking of going to Venice while I’m in town and get the Lakers style #8 sideways like the Infinity symbol with 2-4 drawn inside. Maybe somewhere on my wrist, ima prolly give it more thought tho I like to be sure about my tat ideas.

Those cacs in Venice overcharge the hell out of people, breh. You're better off going to a latino shop where they'll do a way better job at a much lesser price.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Those cacs in Venice overcharge the hell out of people, breh. You're better off going to a latino shop where they'll do a way better job at a much lesser price.

That’s why I posted in here, I needed that LA breh intel. Say less, ima go to mi gente de Latino.

Last edited:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I honestly am starting to feel that shock wear off and just feel the finality of it, especially when his wife posted. I am not a cryer and honestly haven’t shed tears other than getting teary eyed when Shaq spoke. Idk why I am like this, I remember when my grandpa died and my sis kept asking why I wasn’t crying like something was wrong with me. This shyt got me evaluating all kind of shyt personally. I have seen so much death in my life already it’s kind of like I’m used to it. This shyt is wild and I’m rambling but thank you for asking.
That's normally me. Weirdly I've dealt with hardly any death in my life outside of my grandparents who died before I was 18. I'm late 30's now. My cousin died 5 years ago which hit hard because he was just finally getting his life together after being a fukk up for most of it. Then around Thanksgiving my aunt died who I was close with and that had me shedding tears. I always laughed at people who would cry about celebrity deaths but this Kobe shyt has had me crying every day since it happened. Just when I think I'm cool somebody new will come out talking about it that'll get me all over again. From T-Mac and then Shaq and CP3 and Melo. Mostly good now.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Of course Sarah Spain would write that article. She talks about honest perspective but nothing of her article seems like honest perspective. Looks like she already made her judgement. So why talk about honest perspective?

Status
Not open for further replies.