2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
WHAT THE FUCC U TALKIN BOUT I WAS RECEIVING DM’S FROM MY HATERS SAYIN IT TOUCHED THEM AND MAKIN PEACE ON GP FROM THAT THREAD.. CATS WAS IN THERE SAYIN THEY WERE SHEDDING TEARS ON SOME LOVE SHIIT

THIS CLEARLY DOESNT MEAN AS MUCH TO U AS IT DOES TO ME, BECAUSE IF IT DID THEN U WOULD UNDERSTAND WHERE I WAS COMIN FROM....

THIS FORUM BRINGIN ME DOWN WHEN ITS SUPPOSED TO UPLIFT US IN THESE KINDA TIMES.

I CANT WIT THAT KINDA NEGATIVE ENERGY.. ITS BEEN REAL YA’LL.
Didn’t read your post, again just post it here.

Dame Dash's Motor Oil

Not From Harlem
Daps
Yeah it shoulda been a separate thread, not because of the post's content ( which was great by the way ) but because for all those years on this board if you talked shyt about Mamba you could expect either @Sccit or @CantStop to come at your neck right away :pachaha:

Can't believe we are talking about Kobe in the past tense man

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Didn’t read your post, again just post it here.

BE A BIG ENOUGH FAGOT TO TELL PEOPLE HOW TO GRIEVE BRODIES

:childplease:

260-ABE0-E-BD84-4357-8-D3-F-C3-F4-D904-BB14.jpg

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Put this in the other thread.

Kobe really stayed at Bron's neck in the 00s :wow:
giphy.gif

3nl7h3.gif

I think the Olympics helped make them "cool" even though they'd still be competing fo titles so they couldn't be close for real.
giphy.gif

It was cool to see them interact years later
source.gif

However, for this Lakers season...this GIF standout. Just like Kobe would still uplift Bron in their first game against each other...time to return the favor...
or let him lift him up again :wow:
giphy.gif

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Put this in the other thread.

Kobe really stayed at Bron's neck in the 00s :wow:
giphy.gif

3nl7h3.gif

I think the Olympics helped make them "cool" even though they'd still be competing fo titles so they couldn't be close for real.
giphy.gif

It was cool to see them interact years later
source.gif

However, for this Lakers season...this GIF standout. Just like Kobe would still uplift Bron in their first game against each other...time to return the favor...
or let him lift him up again :wow:
giphy.gif

The two Gawds

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Remember when Kobe hit the double pivot and fade-away against Portland/Brandon Roy in that corner for a 3?? :wow:

dude looks like he was good to anybody who knew him. That story about him going to see that cancer striken kid in Arizona after the mother contacted Phx team who then contacted John Black. Kobe contacted them letting them know he’ll do it. On his way out he asked the parent/doctor what he could do to help the kid, if it was anything financial he could take care of it....:wow:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Remember when Kobe hit the double pivot and fade-away against Portland/Brandon Roy in that corner for a 3?? :wow:

dude looks like he was good to anybody who knew him. That story about him going to see that cancer striken kid in Arizona after the mother contacted Phx team who then contacted John Black. Kobe contacted them letting them know he’ll do it. On his way out he asked the parent/doctor what he could do to help the kid, if it was anything financial he could take care of it....:wow:

I watched that Portland shot live. One of my favorite shots of his.

Status
Not open for further replies.