2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Appreciate bron trying to carry us through these times, I think it’s an unfair burden he put on himself and the team. If we do win though (I think clippers beat us if we face them) it will a historic title

Absolutely.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Deleted and rightfully so.

Just post it here, your trying to make it seem like your post is more important then everyone’s post or your that important . Not even celebrities are getting there own thread on what they said.

Also I didn’t read.

WHAT THE FUCC U TALKIN BOUT I WAS RECEIVING DM’S FROM MY HATERS SAYIN IT TOUCHED THEM AND MAKIN PEACE ON GP FROM THAT THREAD.. CATS WAS IN THERE SAYIN THEY WERE SHEDDING TEARS ON SOME LOVE SHIIT

THIS CLEARLY DOESNT MEAN AS MUCH TO U AS IT DOES TO ME, BECAUSE IF IT DID THEN U WOULD UNDERSTAND WHERE I WAS COMIN FROM....

THIS FORUM BRINGIN ME DOWN WHEN ITS SUPPOSED TO UPLIFT US IN THESE KINDA TIMES.

I CANT WIT THAT KINDA NEGATIVE ENERGY.. ITS BEEN REAL YA’LL.

Dame Dash's Motor Oil

Not From Harlem
Daps
Deleted and rightfully so.

Just post it here, your trying to make it seem like your post is more important then everyone’s post or your that important . Not even celebrities are getting there own thread on what they said.

Also I didn’t read.
Well the guy has been one of the top Kobe stans on these boards for years, so I'm pretty sure Kobe meant more to him than you :yeshrug:

Repost it here Sccit I'd love to read it

Status
Not open for further replies.