2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I agree with what you saying.....but like I said yesterday the fans and his peers for sure gave him his flowers while he was alive. The media didn't but oh well......the fact that we as fans and the guys who played against Kobe showed him so much love makes me feel a little bit better. Look at Bron's interview Saturday night. Kobe wasn't underrated by the people who matter.

Bean was a lot of these dudes MJ in the league and some cats can't accept or understand that (esp older dudes). Growing up an Earv stan as a kid, mufukkaz gotta understand that cats like him and Kobe are human Gods to many no matter their fukk ups. And it does make a lot of older dudes mad that they don't understand how he got some much love even over Mike. A lot of milennial cats literally grew up on Kobe moreseo than Mike and previous gen NBA greats.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I'm still sick. There is a hole left in my city from this. I live 15 minutes from the crash site and remember getting an alert from the Citizen app about the brush fire the crash caused...not knowing the reason. Only to find out it was our LEGEND. Damn.
wish I never watched that video man. :(

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Bean was a lot of these dudes MJ in the league and some cats can't accept or understand that (esp older dudes). Growing up an Earv stan as a kid, mufukkaz gotta understand that cats like him and Kobe are human Gods to many no matter their fukk ups. And it does make a lot of older dudes mad that they don't understand how he got some much love even over Mike. A lot of milennial cats literally grew up on Kobe moreseo than Mike and previous gen NBA greats.

Yep but in honor of Kobe I'm just going to let that shyt go and be happy that some may now see how much he truly meant

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Bron passing him on the eve is just :to:

It was him passing him in scoring, but then he got asked one simple question after the game and went on for about 5 minutes giving Kobe his roses for both of their unlimited worldwide followers to see. Fan bases that have been at each others neck. Almost like the divine being said "Kobe, your time here is limited but here's a moment for you to shine again before you go, and your moment will be through your brother Bron. And it will be for your rivaling fan bases to see how petty they've been." Just imagine if Bron had taken 1 more game off anywhere in his career and couldn't pass Kobe on that night and pay him those compliments on the eve of his untimely demise. I know its small in the grand scheme of things, but the irony in all of this is just too much to look past.

That interview Bron did and that very last Kobe tweet is surreal as fukk.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

kobe's my childhood straight up.....didn't matter if I was 6, 12, 15, 18 or 21......the one constant in life was I could turn on the TV at 7:30pm and watch Kobe go in.....

Status
Not open for further replies.