2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
These clowns making classless comments about rape got me making a list and checkin it twice. Got me mad as fukk ready to fight somebody.....

all them fukk clowns gonna get that work. and they better watch it, esp in So Cal right now. fukk around and get touched.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Sitting here thinking how it had to be something like this to happen to bring everybody together. Really puts stuff into perspective man.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Tomorrow game gonna be insane. 2 Kobe stans vs Kobe’s team. I can’t imagine the emotion that will be in that building and on that court. Those players have to be having a tough time and yet playing in a rivalry game, yet Kobe meant so much to both sides

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
The National Media finally realizing, or accepting, what Kobe meant to the city and fans around the world got me a little heated. If they didn't spend so much of his career being biased against him they would have known.

Just going back to the whole Bron "King of LA" thing, they tried to paint fans as irrational and hating. When really he just meant so much to so many. If anything I take solace in knowing his death may end a lot of pointless beefs and encourage so many to live life to the fullest

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
The National Media finally realizing, or accepting, what Kobe meant to the city and fans around the world got me a little heated. If they didn't spend so much of his career being biased against him they would have known.

Just going back to the whole Bron "King of LA" thing, they tried to paint fans as irrational and hating. When really he just meant so much to so many. If anything I take solace in knowing his death may end a lot of pointless beefs and encourage so many to live life to the fullest

I agree with what you saying.....but like I said yesterday the fans and his peers for sure gave him his flowers while he was alive. The media didn't but oh well......the fact that we as fans and the guys who played against Kobe showed him so much love makes me feel a little bit better. Look at Bron's interview Saturday night. Kobe wasn't underrated by the people who matter.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
I agree with what you saying.....but like I said yesterday the fans and his peers for sure gave him his flowers while he was alive. The media didn't but oh well......the fact that we as fans and the guys who played against Kobe showed him so much love makes me feel a little bit better. Look at Bron's interview Saturday night. Kobe wasn't underrated by the people who matter.

Definitely, I might be bugging but I feel like the world today is different then it was Saturday. A lot of hate is disappearing. Hopefully it isn't temporary

Status
Not open for further replies.