2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoShotCha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DUUVALLLL

This is for all you LWO brehs and Kobe Stans. :salute:

Rest in peace to Kobe Bean Bryant. Truly one of the gretest to ever play the game of basketball.

It's funny because Kobe is kinda like Tupac in a lot of ways. My pop said he aint felt this way since Pac died.

RIP to the fukking GOATS. I never thought a celebrity death could hurt this bad

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
a nikka out here watching the impeachment trial cuz i dunno what else to do....watching ESPN or Spectrum Sportsnet is too sad.....IG is too sad......talking to homies and family is too sad.....CNN/MSNBC the only channel to watch right now without any Kobe memories......even posting here is sad but at least i can grieve in private while still being able to chop it up with like minded homies.......peace to y'all

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Idk if it's cause i'm under 30 but I really think Kobe was the most beloved athlete in the world, even moreso than MJ. Not only did the generation that followed Kobe idolize him but his own peers did too.. I mean even the next generation of athletes like Trae Young, Jayson Tatum, Saquan Barkley that were too young to truly appreciate Kobe idolized him. He was respected in a way no other athlete was.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Idk if it's cause i'm under 30 but I really think Kobe was the most beloved athlete in the world, even moreso than MJ. Not only did the generation that followed Kobe idolize him but his own peers did too.. I mean even the next generation of athletes like Trae Young, Jayson Tatum, Saquan Barkley that were too young to truly appreciate Kobe idolized him. He was respected in a way no other athlete was.

if youre under 35, Kobe was our Jordan. Most of us were too young to see Jordans rise we only saw his peak and farewell. We saw Kobe go from a boy to a
Man. Kobe is the same age as my oldest sister.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

he was bro.....for under 30 or even under 35, Kobe is the guy. Period. Even soccer players worldwide were stanning this guy. Here was a guy who was "about it" more than ANYONE. His work ethic and dedication were above everyone else.....and we as fans bought into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.