2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Jeanie Buss still hasn’t commented. Let’s you know how deep this hits. She went against her brother and Mitch for Kobe. She treated Kobe the way you almost never see franchise/ownership do with stars when said star is no longer at their peak. shyt, if Kobe wanted to play one more year she would have given him a contract. That’s why I was(I’m sure a lot of y’all were too) happy to see the lake show being great this year. She deserved this good karma. But fukk man....

Vanessa too man, there used to be articles talking about her being dude only friend. shyt, he called her his best friend. She lost two people.

the other families lost people too. Prayers to them too.

We just die hard fans who grew up watching dude. If we feel this sad....imagine what the people closest are going through. RIP man.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
shyt still don’t feel real. Seeing his picture with 1978-2020 is weird af.

crazy. Lakers still haven’t put anything on their site or social media. shyt is just frozen in time. it was all good on Saturday. Wild how shyt can change in one night

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
crazy. Lakers still haven’t put anything on their site or social media. shyt is just frozen in time. it was all good on Saturday. Wild how shyt can change in one night

They’ll eventually put on something today. Jeanie and Kobe were like brothers and sister and him and Rob were best friends/brothers. Us regular folks are having a hard time processing it so you know they’re having a harder time.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Bron passing him on the eve is just :to:

It was him passing him in scoring, but then he got asked one simple question after the game and went on for about 5 minutes giving Kobe his roses for both of their unlimited worldwide followers to see. Fan bases that have been at each others neck. Almost like the divine being said "Kobe, your time here is limited but here's a moment for you to shine again before you go, and your moment will be through your brother Bron. And it will be for your rivaling fan bases to see how petty they've been." Just imagine if Bron had taken 1 more game off anywhere in his career and couldn't pass Kobe on that night and pay him those compliments on the eve of his untimely demise. I know its small in the grand scheme of things, but the irony in all of this is just too much to look past.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They’ll eventually put on something today. Jeanie and Kobe were like brothers and sister and him and Rob were best friends/brothers. Us regular folks are having a hard time processing it so you know they’re having a harder time.

Yep they will do something and expect them to do something big on Tuesday and the team to really come out with emotion and beat the clippers.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Breh the shyt is fukked up and disgusting.

Fool, he tried to claim hacking. I’m in a hacking class right now and he doesn’t even fit the profile of a typical target. He’s just a bytch that couldn’t stand by what he said. Him and the rest of the clowns talkin shyt gon catch that karma or these hands and smoke I don’t give a fukk either way.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
These clowns making classless comments about rape got me making a list and checkin it twice. Got me mad as fukk ready to fight somebody.....

What rape? The bytch tried to hit a lick on the 2nd GOAT and got busted when she let lord knows who else smash. Mothefukkas wanna use this as fuel t say his legacy is complicated? How?

dude made a trash judgment call then but still defended himself and brought the city 5 chips. Nothing but jealous CACs trying to shyt on his name. Real brehs wouldn’t do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.