2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
I said this in the Kobe thread but I really think that @2Quik4UHoes or one of the LWO generals should make a thread for the reairing of Kobe's final game tonight. It would only be right.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I said this in the Kobe thread but I really think that @2Quik4UHoes or one of the LWO generals should make a thread for the reairing of Kobe's final game tonight. It would only be right.

Im a long time Laker fan and LA county native. I would make it, but I wouldn’t be watching with y’all. I have the game on a DVD, but it ain’t the same.

Plus I’m not posting in this thread as much as those cats. :ld:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Couldn't care less about the Superbowl this weekend or even the rest of this season. Lifes too short brehs

Meh..... Kobe not only lived LA but he loved Cali and a Cali team is being represented in the SB.

Niners gotta win this for the State Kobe loved and resides in

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
What time is it supposed to come on?
9 PM EST. I just felt it would only be right for you to make the thread. You're one of the biggest Kobe Stans I know.

Hold your head high and continue to honor the one true shooting GAWD Kobe Bean Bryant. Just know that we're all here for you breh. You've always been one of my favorite posters on here. Thank you for all the entertainment you've provided.

:salute:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.