2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wall

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Hong Kong
Condolences to the LA fam who must be going through it now. A true icon. A legend. I'm a Raptor fan and I remember watching live when he dropped them 81 on our domes. Haven't felt right all day. RIP :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Something I heard on the radio this morning really clicked as to why this seems so unreal, and that is the word INVINCIBLE.

Kobe personified invincibility probably more than anyone I can think of, even Michael Jordan.

He seemed like the type of guy who if he was facing death he literally could have told the Grim Reaper to get the hell out of his way and just kept going.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Still shedding tears when they air certain stuff. This is gonna take some time to recover. :mjcry:
Breh, the reason I fukked with you is cause you had my back when MJ stans used to attack the shyt outta me on AHH for being as they called a Kobe nuthugger. I always respected that but now that I think about it. I don't wanna be a stan no more. I got MJ jerseys, shoes, in my parents house, if I go to my room, I got a MJ section. I got love for Jordan too. This stupid goat shyt got me hating on nikkas I love. fukk this. I ain't a stan no more. I like em all.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Breh, the reason I fukked with you is cause you had my back when MJ stans used to attack the shyt outta me on AHH for being as they called a Kobe nuthugger. I always respected that but now that I think about it. I don't wanna be a stan no more. I got MJ jerseys, shoes, in my parents house, if I go to my room, I got a MJ section. I got love for Jordan too. This stupid goat shyt got me hating on nikkas I love. fukk this. I ain't a stan no more. I like em all.

Pretty sure that wasn’t me Breh. :ld:

I posted on the IC for 2-3 years, but I was just a jobber. :heh:

But I feel you on being a big fan. It’s tough when this shyt happens. :mjcry:

The fact we won’t ever hear him do his HOF speech is devastating. I was also hoping he would write an autobiography. :to:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
This shyt changed me man.. Called in sick today.. I shouldn't be watching all the Kobe tributes on tv but it's all I can do. This gon take a while to recover from.

I'm done with the stan wars. Bron and Kobe are connected forever and I know him, AD and the rest of the squad gon win it for Bean.

Channel changing the local stations out here. I know it’s the same stuff they showed last night, but I can’t stop taking it all In.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Just wanted to come in and salute and extend my condoleances to all the Boss Angeles Lakers fans. I'm a Knicks fan myself and one of my favorite Kobe memories was him dropping 61 at the Garden, it was like him performing his art at MSG wasn't even about basketball but of blessing us with his craft. Incredibly sad since yesterday, can't imagine how y'all feel. Like I said in the other thread I've stanned many players since I started watching the NBA way back in 93 but Kobe ended up being my favorite player all time. The NBA is a better place when the Lakers are a good team, I'm rooting for y'all to win the title this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.