2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I see homer @Regular_P is back. You were saying the same shyt in 2011, 2012 and 2013. :unimpressed:
I'm being realistic and pragmatic. They play in the west where they have handled everyone besides the Clippers. They only have to play one team that comes out of the east if they make it to the Finals.

The Bucks are the only team I would fear in a series. Sure, they could lose to others, but they have enough to win it all.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
There's only so much a 35 year old in his 17th season can do

That's why I was hoping that AD would clearly be the best player on this team but he's not that dude right now

I don’t know what more AD could’ve done tonight. He did his part. 31 on 13-22 shooting and was the catalyst on offense when he got back into the game
LeBron got his too and you talking like he stunk it up.

The bigger issue was players not named AD or LeBron going 3-20 on threes and Philly scoring far far too easily inside.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Every team has weaknesses. There is no 2016-17 GS in the league. I also know LA is not going to go 6-31 from three in every big game.

Problem is these teams with the same strengths have beaten us time after time it seems

We're a very good team, but I'd prefer we shored up those weaknesses before the playoffs

Back up point(Collison maybe), and an athletic wing

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
LeBron got his too and you talking like he stunk it up.

The bigger issue was players not named AD or LeBron going 3-20 on threes and Philly scoring far far too easily inside.

I'll concede that Bron/AD played well enough tonight

But you gotta let me bytch and moan about everything at least for a day or two :lolbron:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Problem is these teams with the same strengths have beaten us time after time it seems

We're a very good team, but I'd prefer we shored up those weaknesses before the playoffs

Back up point(Collison maybe), and an athletic wing
I hope they do too but realistically, they don't have much to offer in trade talks besides Kuzma and how many athletic wings can they find at his salary? Every team in the league is looking for the same thing.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Vogel seems like a players coach. Has he even cussed out one of our dudes yet?

:francis:

I honestly was shocked he pulled Rondo for good for Caruso tonight. He knows Caruso is the better player but we gotta make sure AD is happy. But it seems like Rondo barely looks for AD when they play together. Run the PNR with them like they did in New Orleans instead of Rondo just dribbling the air out the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.