2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
All I been hearing is this we not losing two straight shyt so they better come prepared to play Tuesday night :stopitslime:

And I hope McGee is back. Dude can be a bonehead at times but the team misses his energy on the defensive end.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Welcome aboard :salute:

at least we could count on clarkson to chuck the ball even on his off nights

Thotma can't even do that. how are you allegedly a scorer and put up 6 shots in 27 mins?

It’s a shame, that idiot Clarkson would be great for us right now. He was ahead of his time unfortunately and I think we always knew that. But Thotma has regressed to nearly zero, I’ve tried to look the other way but the shyt is ridiculous at this point. I don’t know if it was the tank life or his transformation into a Hollywood slut but I can’t fukk with him holding a roster spot while so many more qualified players could get a chance at a ring.

If he has to stay then he just needs to be further down the bench after we find a replacement of some sort. Smfh, wish we still had Beas....:francis:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s a shame, that idiot Clarkson would be great for us right now. He was ahead of his time unfortunately and I think we always knew that. But Thotma has regressed to nearly zero, I’ve tried to look the other way but the shyt is ridiculous at this point. I don’t know if it was the tank life or his transformation into a Hollywood slut but I can’t fukk with him holding a roster spot while so many more qualified players could get a chance at a ring.

If he has to stay then he just needs to be further down the bench after we find a replacement of some sort. Smfh, wish we still had Beas....:francis:

:dead::dead:

where do you come up with this shyt

first luzma
then thotma
and now hollywood slut
:deadrose:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
hate to say it at this point but brehs, we need luzma and rondo to keep fukking up. I rather they completely shyt the bed before the deadline then them having success and then being woat after the deadline. think bigger picture brehs. sometimes you need to take 1 step back to take 2 steps forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.