2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
I hope they do too but realistically, they don't have much to offer in trade talks besides Kuzma and how many athletic wings can they find at his salary? Every team in the league is looking for the same thing.

Yeah I agree with the bolded, hence why I said I hope Pelinka pulls a rabbit out his ass

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
This team needs Rose more than Collison. I thought Collison would be enough and he would be more convenient since they can get him without trading anyone but they really need a dynamic scorer who can create quality shots . Offense is too stagnant, they need someone that can really force the issue even if he’s not a great fit with Bron.

Last edited:

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If we're not gonna do any significant trades to get better then I think we should be trying out a guy like THT. It feels like he could be a weapon for this team off the bench but we won't give him any burn to try him out.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If we're not gonna do any significant trades to get better then I think we should be trying out a guy like THT. It feels like he could be a weapon for this team off the bench but we won't give him any burn to try him out.

That would be a fairly radical move for a team that's 36-10 and Vogel doesn't strike me as the type. Generally speaking guys like that are in the g-league for a reason.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
-LEBRON PASSES MJ, LOSES TO THE NUGGETS BY 16

-LEBRON PASSES KOBE, LOSES TO THE SIXERS BY 18

HIS CAREER IN A NUTSHELL

HE HONESTLY IS LOOKING LIKE HE NEEDS ONE MORE SUPERSTAR.. IM NOT EVEN SURE ROSE WOULD CUT IT AT THIS POINT. HOPE IM WRONG.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That would be a fairly radical move for a team that's 36-10 and Vogel doesn't strike me as the type. Generally speaking guys like that are in the g-league for a reason.

It was a worst case scenario type of post. That's why I said if we don't make any changes and we're still not getting the production from the 2nd unit that we need.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It was a worst case scenario type of post. That's why I said if we don't make any changes and we're still not getting the production from the 2nd unit that we need.

Even then what's worst case scenario with this team assuming everybody stays healthy?
57-25?

THT is shooting 40% from the field, 29% from 3 and averaging 3.6 turnovers a game in the g-league, he's not helping at this level right now.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Collison stay liking shyt every time a Laker post something. Need to gone and tell Rob he signing here.

He needs to stop knocking on doors and handing out pamphlets and HELP US!!!!
tenor.gif

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn lakers fans want every damn game

:russ:

10 losses and its

Get rid of everyone :wow:

Its gonna be fine

They on pace for 58-62