2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The two guys people keep clamoring to trade, Green and Kuz, value at rock bottom. We ain't getting shyt for them :mjlol:

not really about getting value at this point, it's about getting fit. we obviously won't get "better" players but we can get players that fit the system better.

Danny Green is expiring next year so he won't even have "value" next season

Kuz is getting worse

if you can package those two or trade them separately for guys that fit the team better, you do it.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
not really about getting value at this point, it's about getting fit. we obviously won't get "better" players but we can get players that fit the system better.

Danny Green is expiring next year so he won't even have "value" next season

Kuz is getting worse

if you can package those two or trade them separately for guys that fit the team better, you do it.

Danny was supposed to be a great "fit" that's the problem

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Danny was supposed to be a great "fit" that's the problem

but he's not. so you take the L and make a move.

time is limited. we can't just wait until he figures it out. it's not entirely his fault but that's just what it is. same way the blazers got off bazemore after realizing he wasn't a fit when they thought he would be.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
I’m sorry but Kuz I’m needs to be on notice or something. This showing up once every 4th game ain’t cutting it. 4 point showing was pathetic.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
If you can get something of value for Danny Green or Kuz then by all means ship their asses out

I just don't believe that you can

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m sorry but Kuz I’m needs to be on notice or something. This showing up once every 4th game ain’t cutting it. 4 point showing was pathetic.

team needs to have a meeting. kuz's mind is everywhere but the court. he's too concerned with his weak ass brand. this is where the veterans come into play. I don't trust Bron to do it cause Bron is passive aggressive, AD isn't vocal. Rondo shouldn't even be talking. Dudley seems like the one who keeps it real.

Status
Not open for further replies.