2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
I’m confused as to why they signed Greem if they refuse to draw up some plays for him. I recall dude running around screens to get open threes for the Spurs and Raptors but he rarely does that here.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
I mean we’ve seen this happen against the Clippers, Raptors, Bucks, Magic, Celtics, Sixers.. teams with young lengthy physical wing players neutralize Bron. In all of those games the offense looked like shyt despite if AD was playing well, playing poorly, or not playing at all. This is what happens when a team’s offense is so reliant on one player.. Rockets struggle to an even greater degree when a team is able to take Harden off his game.

This does not bode well for the playoffs at all.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
team needs to have a meeting. kuz's mind is everywhere but the court. he's too concerned with his weak ass brand. this is where the veterans come into play. I don't trust Bron to do it cause Bron is passive aggressive, AD isn't vocal. Rondo shouldn't even be talking. Dudley seems like the one who keeps it real.

Seems like he’s overthinking it out there. I would rather he let shyt fly then be hesitant. Against the Nets he was catching and shooting with the quickness but tonight he was hesitant for some reason.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
I mean we’ve seen this happen against the Clippers, Raptors, Bucks, Magic, Celtics, Sixers.. teams with young lengthy physical wing players neutralize Bron. In all of those games the offense looked like shyt despite if AD was playing well, playing poorly, or not playing at all. This is what happens when a team’s offense is so reliant on one player.. Rockets struggle to an even greater degree when a team is able to take Harden off his game.

This does not bode well for the playoffs at all.

There's only so much a 35 year old in his 17th season can do

That's why I was hoping that AD would clearly be the best player on this team but he's not that dude right now

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Seems like he’s overthinking it out there. I would rather he let shyt fly then be hesitant. Against the Nets he was catching and shooting with the quickness but tonight he was hesitant for some reason.

I don't know if he's overthinking. that implies he's showing some level of effort that is visible. He just looks like he doesn't care to me. Loose balls right in front of him, he doesn't make any type of effort to go after it. He's taking dumb shots when he should be taking the last one. His defense was putrid. He's not crashing the boards. When you got Dudley diving on loose balls and making plays and YOU can't then that's a lack of passion and effort.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Rob needs to pull a rabbit out his ass

The strength of all the contenders is our main weakness
Everyone is overreacting like crazy in here like usual. They've lost ten games on the season and you would swear the sky is falling based on this thread. :mjlol:

This team is way ahead of schedule considering all the changes that took place since last season. I think they have the best record in the league besides Milwaukee against other .500 or better teams.

The Clippers are the only good team out west they haven't beat yet. They've handled everyone else. They will be fine.

The coaching staff is definitely holding some things back for the playoffs too; they're still experimenting. With the record they have and lead in the west, they have that luxury.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
There's only so much a 35 year old in his 17th season can do

That's why I was hoping that AD would clearly be the best player on this team but he's not that dude right now

I don’t know what more AD could’ve done tonight. He did his part. 31 on 13-22 shooting and was the catalyst on offense when he got back into the game

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’m confused as to why they signed Greem if they refuse to draw up some plays for him. I recall dude running around screens to get open threes for the Spurs and Raptors but he rarely does that here.

Lakers half court offense leaves a lot to be desired (when they actually run plays it looks good). A lot of standing around while LeBron dribbles on the perimeter. Ugly loss, but keeping things in perspective: 3rd game in 4 nights and last game of a long road trip, looked like everybody had tired legs. Kuz as one of the youngest guys on the team might have to change his mindset from scorer to scrappy energy guy. It's not like he's playing a ton of minutes and maybe he can get his offense going that way.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Everyone is overreacting like crazy in here like usual. They've lost ten games on the season and you would swear the sky is falling based on this thread. :mjlol:

This team is way ahead of schedule considering all the changes that took place since last season. I think they have the best record in the league besides Milwaukee against other .500 or better teams.

The Clippers are the only good team out west they haven't beat yet. They've handled everyone else. They will be fine.

The coaching staff is definitely holding some things back for the playoffs too; they're still experimenting. With the record they have and lead in the west, they have that luxury.

So you haven't noticed a pattern with the teams we've lost to? :unimpressed:

Nothing drastic, sure, but we do have glaring weaknesses

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Yeah it’s like Lebron doesn’t trust his athleticism anymore. However, I partly think it’s the result of them trying to play through AD instead of Lebron.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
I don't know if he's overthinking. that implies he's showing some level of effort that is visible. He just looks like he doesn't care to me. Loose balls right in front of him, he doesn't make any type of effort to go after it. He's taking dumb shots when he should be taking the last one. His defense was putrid. He's not crashing the boards. When you got Dudley diving on loose balls and making plays and YOU can't then that's a lack of passion and effort.

The crazy thing is dude actually the one young guy that played well with Bron last year. I know he missed training camp cuz of the injury but something is off and he needs to figure it out.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

Every team has weaknesses. There is no 2016-17 GS in the league. I also know LA is not going to go 6-31 from three in every big game.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps

I see homer @Regular_P is back. You were saying the same shyt in 2011, 2012 and 2013. :unimpressed:

Status
Not open for further replies.