$2 Billion Powerball winner, Edwin Castro, spotted in public for the first time

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
Maybe it is just 'fukk you" money for the weekend.

He's going to head to Vegas, and probably lose what a brain surgeon makes in a year.

Last edited:

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What does it matter if they are new or old? money is the same color no matter how old it is.

And if he got 900m, he probably cleared half a B after taxes. Which is why I said at least 100m. I also doubt robbers or anyone sees a difference between at least 100m or exactly half a B :russ:

Nah nah, let’s not rob that dude who got 320m we got to get the one that got exactly 500m and it has to be newer than 2 months :skip:
her got 1b after taxes

KGlock

All Star
Daps
Mfs talking bout the govt took 1b, man I wouldn't give a fukk. We already know Uncle Sam gotta eat :mjlol:
995m? Maaan tell em to

bring-money-bring-me-the-money.gif

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Mfs talking bout the govt took 1b, man I wouldn't give a fukk. We already know Uncle Sam gotta eat :mjlol:
995m? Maaan tell em to

bring-money-bring-me-the-money.gif
the annuity is 2 billie, the cash option is lesser, then you get taxed like 60%

he prolly won like 1.67 billion

they didnt take half

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Because lottery winners dont usually know how to protect their money, thats why:why:

And it said 2 billion clown, half of it is already going to taxes which is why I said 1 billion specifically..

Learn to read before quoting :dahell:
Same logic applies. A robber doesn’t give a fukk about half a B or a B.

Dudes talking like it’s the difference between rich and poor, or generational or not :mjgrin:

Is it a linear function? Non-linear? Perhaps the robbers estimate a Heaviside function?

Rich as fukk is rich as fukk. A billionaire living casual is less likely to get robbed than a thousandiare rocking mad ice, Rollie’s and tryna be where the rappers are

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Same logic applies. A robber doesn’t give a fukk about half a B or a B.

Dudes talking like it’s the difference between rich and poor, or generational or not :mjgrin:

Is it a linear function? Non-linear? Perhaps the robbers estimate a Heaviside function?

Rich as fukk is rich as fukk. A billionaire living casual is less likely to get robbed than a thousandiare rocking mad ice, Rollie’s and tryna be where the rappers are
nikka stop :mjlol:

Making whole think pieces on this.. I clearly said what I would do, do wtf you want and see how it works out because i wouldnt give af about you regardless.

Lottery winners are known to be targets in bad business deals, robberies, budgeting, accountants stealing money, etc.

And youre comparing them to people who have been through the fire with money and know how to actually make it AND keep it and are still targets. Expecting someone from a hood to stay there after they get a large sum of money :dead:

Cool... you go do that then and agree to disagree

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Juan should have grown his hair and beard out for a year then collect the bag, move, and change his name.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
fukk y'all, I'm stuntin.

There was a time when I wouldve cashed out and been ghost.

Today, fukk y'all. Every time you'd click an article, you'd see my black ass. Laker game courtside, chiefs game box seats, front row at the boxing fights. Y'all would be like "he was at the laker game yesterday, how the fukk did he make it to the box at Yankees stadium?" I don't even like the Yankees. But you gonna see me trust. Ima be buyin businesses. Everytime a business or team goes up for sale your gonna see my name as a potential buyer, you're gonna be mad as fukk.

Ima stunt hard for like 4 years. Then Ill go ghost. I'll only pop up every few years. Like "oh shyt, he's with a past prime Halle berry?" "Damn now he's fukking Meagan Good? He loves those washed up used up hoes."

I'm probably gunning for Bria Myles:wow: Now that I think about it, fukk it. Adding Megan and Rubi Rose to the team. Coi Leray would be last.:mjgrin:

Last edited:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
the annuity is 2 billie, the cash option is lesser, then you get taxed like 60%

he prolly won like 1.67 billion

they didnt take half
Officials said Castro chose the lump sum payment rather than the annuity option, which would have given him his winnings over 30 annual payments.

By choosing the lump sum, Castro received $997.6 million, but that's before taxes. USA TODAY estimated the winner of the jackpot would probably be left with $628.5 million after taxes, assuming no other deductions

Uncle Sam is the biggest winner here. :francis: