2/8/24 WRESTLEMANIA 40 KICKOFF PRESS CONFERENCE 7E/4P LIVE FROM LAS VEGAS (THE ROCK/ROMAN REIGNS/CODY RHODES/CM PUNK; ROCK SLAPS FIRE OUTTA CODY!)

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I am pretty sure, Asuka and Kari will cheat Bianca in Perth and Bianca will get Jade Cargill to challenge them at Wrestlemania
Yeah I have no idea where Bianca could go, Jade could get Nia at WM just based off the RR but we have to wait and see where these stories develop.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I can't think of something close to what they did last night, that was fantastic. Only minor complaint is with headphones on you could hear Pat and Michael yammering away the entire time the final segment was happening.

That was the most intimating I've seen The Rock. That was not Corporate or Hollywood Rock. That was a new Bloodline/Saaaaaaaaamoan Rock right there :damn: :damn: He acted perfect. Good job Gerwitz too.

Not sure what they do from here but seeing Roman and Rock suddenly walk away together :patrice: What was the Bloodoath match going to be over anyway? Didn't fully clarify if it was a head of the table or not but we got 2 months to let this simmer and cook again. That was a good line from Cody also before he had the taste slapped out his mouth.

Would love to see Seth/Rock though on night 1. That helps bring Seth right back up because last night he looked like a total bystander/announcer :dead:

Big E and McAfee going 4th wall right after was :pachaha: "I think we're getting a tag match" "what a promo!"

i loved it, even seth yelling at rock "I don't care you're on the board"

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
100% felt like a lil' mark again.

I was scared for Cody when Rock approached him similar to being scared for Bret when Austin would come down to beat his ass :damn: :mjcry:
Cody, Drew, Rhea have been very good on the mic in 2024. Liv has improved too...
Things are looking good right now. Jade is on her way and Breaker too....
Bobby Lashley though..nah...he's too special to not be in the grand picture..way things now is you delay him but he definitely deserves a big spotlight by Summerslam.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Ayo WWE is in their bag once again, they took a fuk up and turned it into greatness. :banderas:

This is what WWE excels at, being a sports soap opera :wow:

Stuff like this brings you in every week wondering what is going to happen next, and the actual wrestling part is the cherry on top when everything comes together. CINEMA.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Ayo WWE is in their bag once again, they took a fuk up and turned it into greatness. :banderas:

This is what WWE excels at, being a sports soap opera :wow:

Stuff like this brings you in every week wondering what is going to happen next, and the actual wrestling part is the cherry on top when everything comes together. CINEMA.

Yeah, for years, WWE just felt too safe, last night felt uncomfortable, unpredictable, it felt like WWE was taking a risk, that’s when WWE is at its best.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Yeah, for years, WWE just felt too safe, last night felt uncomfortable, unpredictable, it felt like WWE was taking a risk, that’s when WWE is at its best.
I would also say it's the combination of two of the best storylines in the industry clashing with each other creating greatness.

Bloodline story and Cody Rhodes story.