2/8/24 WRESTLEMANIA 40 KICKOFF PRESS CONFERENCE 7E/4P LIVE FROM LAS VEGAS (THE ROCK/ROMAN REIGNS/CODY RHODES/CM PUNK; ROCK SLAPS FIRE OUTTA CODY!)

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
So if Dwayne is an elder why he tryna be head of the table as well? That shyt ain’t make sense either way. Glad they pivoted. Can we get a Mr. Rock gimmick out of this :mjgrin:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Ayo WWE is in their bag once again, they took a fuk up and turned it into greatness. :banderas:

This is what WWE excels at, being a sports soap opera :wow:

Stuff like this brings you in every week wondering what is going to happen next, and the actual wrestling part is the cherry on top when everything comes together. CINEMA.

them ol schools days of lives with stefano dimero couldn't miss a day :mjgrin:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This ^^^

I think HHH already had his plans in store for WrestleMania season and when the Vince pimpin' scandal dropped the higher ups at TKO panicked. This is probably how Rock got involved due to the fact he's on the board of directors and he thought he could barged his way into a main event match w/Roman. The problem... You can't book Cody for a RR win and reverse course 6 days later.

I'm definitely interested in how Smackdown is going pan out tonight.
And again this is why that HHH tweet from last night is so funny because there's clearly some shoot anger and egos flaring right now

Why after all this pivoting would HHH tweet.

" :stopitslime: Decision made. Roman vs Cody at WrestleMania "

Because at this point he's annoyed by the mess and confusion Rock has caused. So now you got one boss screaming Rock vs Roman at WrestleMania, and you got another one with a reactionary tweet saying the complete opposite

They're steering the ship the best way they can but nikkas are clearly pissed :mjlol:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
them ol schools days of lives with stefano dimero couldn't miss a day :mjgrin:
He had John Black and Marlena in fits :laff: Possesed and all.

Man I miss that soap that came on right after school. Then right into the previous night tapings of Raw and Nitro. I wasn't even ashamed to admit it. Oh yeah fukk Passions :laff:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
I was gonna say something more bad about Seth but then I figured out at least he shared the spotlight with top tier talent on stage here. They are gonna give him some meaningful match in Mania for sure....Unlike the majority of the rest of the roster.

Like Gunther been having excellent matches for a while now and he still has to wrestle mid-carders. Him vs Brock was gonna be interesting match, but turns out Brock likes sex slaves urinating on themselves. Who is Gunther wrestling? Another mid-carder?

The roster is loaded with talent but I wanna see more meaningful matches and not something that they just came up with real quick. Or at least a good athletic matches. For example Gunther vs Lashley would be pretty awesome, but these dumbasses are booking him wasting his time on karrion kkkross nonsense.

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
Still hyped up off that goated press conference :blessed:

gTMPi5x.png

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
And again this is why that HHH tweet from last night is so funny because there's clearly some shoot anger and egos flaring right now

Why after all this pivoting would HHH tweet.

" :stopitslime: Decision made. Roman vs Cody at WrestleMania "

Because at this point he's annoyed by the mess and confusion Rock has caused. So now you got one boss screaming Rock vs Roman at WrestleMania, and you got another one with a reactionary tweet saying the complete opposite

They're steering the ship the best way they can but nikkas are clearly pissed :mjlol:
Breh we get it. Shut the fukk up already. Damn :snoop:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
They completely emasculated Seth and his belt then stepped on it some more lol we’ll see tho

They aren’t even letting him fight back. They shat all over him and his belt for 3 weeks, and his comeback was “look who finally showed up to work” ??

There’s so much shyt he can bury Roman with, but God forbid WWE exposes their biggest investment. Bullshyt

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
Man, the Seth slander is getting too much. Need him to drop that androgynous crossdresser bullshyt and get aggressive as soon as possible
Yeah it’s time for a gimmick change, pronto.
Whenever he’s around any other main eventer I can’t take him serious.