2/8/24 WRESTLEMANIA 40 KICKOFF PRESS CONFERENCE 7E/4P LIVE FROM LAS VEGAS (THE ROCK/ROMAN REIGNS/CODY RHODES/CM PUNK; ROCK SLAPS FIRE OUTTA CODY!)

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Fw0_vKhX0AAXtEG.jpg

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This guy is stubborn lol. It’s ok you can drop the fake outrage now. It’s ok to say you liked this and you can admit they did the right thing here.

Yea and that’s what people were too butt hurt to understand, this is a way bigger match now than if they would have just went with the rematch. Fans don’t understand business and they don’t understand what really draws people in. These dudes were legit acting like they should have left the rock out of all of this while he is ready and willing to work. I’m glad these guys don’t make decisions

Yea regardless of whether this was the plan or not at the end of the day they made it work. That’s why I said these dudes were overreacting. Vince is gone, HHH has his ear to the streets, he isn’t about to just ignore the fans.

To think the rock , heyman and HHH couldn’t figure this out is ridiculous.

How about we all just sit back and enjoy the ride and stop trying to be like the so called journalists we all say we can’t stand.
Outrage?:dahell: nikka all this shyt is hilarious to me:mjlol: I don't even like Cody Rhodes:mjlol:

The problem with you it's a work nikkas is how slippery you get with never having to commit to anything. You can contradict yourselves in the next breath and no one registers it because everyone loves the fantasy element.

Is it "This was a work the entire time" or "At the end of the day they made it work"? Slippery:mjlol:

Because you can't see through your own contradictions the more obvious ones slip right through you. Every other thing these nikkas do is screaming"We're trying to work around the Rock stomping on a 2 year storyline and he's not making it easy:snoop:" Was it also a work when WWE 2K24 entire marketing campaign is built around"Finishing the story"? Was it a work when Rock's public image has taken a hit and he's had nowhere else to crawl to but WWE?

But I'm seeing that y'all want to be swept up into the work elements at this point and I'm fukkin up the fun so have it it:mjlol:

Again you can see the duct tape everywhere, and whatever the shyt is hilarious but pretending like this hasn't been a tremendous clusterfukk in spite of multiple indicators of Rock doing what he wants while nikkas try to work around it is hilarious. Y'all latch onto the pivots and be like "See? I told y'all it was a work":mjlol:

Last edited:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
This doesn't feel like it was a work.

This feels like they didn't know what to do two months out from Mania and threw shyt at the wall and when the fans rightfully rejected it, they had to pivot.

I was going to watch both nights anyway so this doesn't really make any difference to me

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Cody, Drew, Rhea have been very good on the mic in 2024. Liv has improved too...
Things are looking good right now. Jade is on her way and Breaker too....
Bobby Lashley though..nah...he's too special to not be in the grand picture..way things now is you delay him but he definitely deserves a big spotlight by Summerslam.
They've been very good. Bobby you can insert at anytime. He looks big time and should be WHC picture also. Feels wasted now a bit.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was in parenthessi at the bottom. For everone. Tamina, Deuce, Roman, Usos, all of them.

• Seth is a HOE :mjlol: Got treated like a bytch boy the whole way through. BEcky weighs 104 soaking wet and is the tougher of the two. They both need to go away forever
  • Bianca is the truth
  • Rhea is great
  • Big E needs to powerbomb his barber
  • Sad Punk got hurt, he would have been great in the mix somewhere talking shyt. Did great on commentary. Rock might end up smacking him too
  • Cody is whatever. The Great Cac Hope. A Samoan and a half Black/Samoan sonning and smacking him up. Lowkey banking on the fans :mjpls: tendencies.
  • Rock is that nikka. It's levels to this shyt. MAde everyone on stage look like little nikkas and kids at 51, and he was even more diesel a couple years ago :wow:
  • Seth is a HOE
  • WM might be a classic

*burns No Watch Gang card*
Yea Seth just ain't that nikka and each appearance during this run keeps cementing it:mjlol:

Throughout all this this nikka belt been buried, outfits been roasted, treated like 4th fiddle, Nakamura had a whole angle about his trash ass back:mjlol: And Seth just ain't got it on the mic like that to cook nikkas back so he just gotta hold that shyt:dead:

At this point they might as well melt that belt, scrape his name and send him to NXT to start all over again as somebody else:mjlol:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
This doesn't feel like it was a work.

This feels like they didn't know what to do two months out from Mania and threw shyt at the wall and when the fans rightfully rejected it, they had to pivot.

I was going to watch both nights anyway so this doesn't really make any difference to me
This ^^^

I think HHH already had his plans in store for WrestleMania season and when the Vince pimpin' scandal dropped the higher ups at TKO panicked. This is probably how Rock got involved due to the fact he's on the board of directors and he thought he could barged his way into a main event match w/Roman. The problem... You can't book Cody for a RR win and reverse course 6 days later.

I'm definitely interested in how Smackdown is going pan out tonight.