2/8/24 WRESTLEMANIA 40 KICKOFF PRESS CONFERENCE 7E/4P LIVE FROM LAS VEGAS (THE ROCK/ROMAN REIGNS/CODY RHODES/CM PUNK; ROCK SLAPS FIRE OUTTA CODY!)

king1117

fukkery
Daps
Reppin
NY/VA
Rock might definitely be sticking around a while to promote both Moana movies and make Cody and Roman into the next Austin and rock by being the new Vince kinda a crazy timeline.
:whoo:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
It was in parenthessi at the bottom. For everone. Tamina, Deuce, Roman, Usos, all of them.

• Seth is a HOE :mjlol: Got treated like a bytch boy the whole way through. BEcky weighs 104 soaking wet and is the tougher of the two. They both need to go away forever
  • Bianca is the truth
  • Rhea is great
  • Big E needs to powerbomb his barber
  • Sad Punk got hurt, he would have been great in the mix somewhere talking shyt. Did great on commentary. Rock might end up smacking him too
  • Cody is whatever. The Great Cac Hope. A Samoan and a half Black/Samoan sonning and smacking him up. Lowkey banking on the fans :mjpls: tendencies.
  • Rock is that nikka. It's levels to this shyt. MAde everyone on stage look like little nikkas and kids at 51, and he was even more diesel a couple years ago :wow:
  • Seth is a HOE
  • WM might be a classic

*burns No Watch Gang card*
I’m not trying to be an attitude fan boy but it’s really a different aura when Austin and Rock in the ring

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn what happened to Dean Ambrose? I thought bruh had next
giphy.gif

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Damn so Rock and Roman aren’t even really “related”. I feel scammed.:francis:

It’s like how your parents have that friend that they’re so tight with that you look at them as an aunt/uncle and their kids as your cousins. That was the relationship of Roman’s grandfather and Rock’s grandfather :manny: