2/8/24 WRESTLEMANIA 40 KICKOFF PRESS CONFERENCE 7E/4P LIVE FROM LAS VEGAS (THE ROCK/ROMAN REIGNS/CODY RHODES/CM PUNK; ROCK SLAPS FIRE OUTTA CODY!)

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I can't think of something close to what they did last night, that was fantastic. Only minor complaint is with headphones on you could hear Pat and Michael yammering away the entire time the final segment was happening.

That was the most intimidating I've seen The Rock. That was not Corporate or Hollywood Rock. That was a new Bloodline/Saaaaaaaaamoan Rock right there :damn: :damn: He acted perfect. Good job Gerwitz too.

Not sure what they do from here but seeing Roman and Rock suddenly walk away together :patrice: What was the Bloodoath match going to be over anyway? Didn't fully clarify if it was a head of the table or not but we got 2 months to let this simmer and cook again. That was a good line from Cody also before he had the taste slapped out his mouth.

Would love to see Seth/Rock though on night 1. That helps bring Seth right back up because last night he looked like a total bystander/announcer :dead:

Big E and McAfee going 4th wall right after was :pachaha: "I think we're getting a tag match" "what a promo!"

Last edited:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Breh, that press conference was everything.

I felt like I was 11 years old again. Amazing. AMAZING.

This has GOAT Mania/Road to Mania potential.
100% felt like a lil' mark again.

I was scared for Cody when Rock approached him similar to being scared for Bret when Austin would come down to beat his ass :damn: :mjcry:

Last edited:

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
It's a cold line but more effective would be taking a dig at HHH's "Cerebal Assassin" nickname.

The next phase of their rivalry will be a battle of wits and power and political maneuvering.

And they'll have to manage to keep the focus on talent that can actually get in the ring at the end of it.

Even though it's way past its selling point. We could feasibly get the dream match that never happened. Rock vs HBK. I have a feeling Shawn gonna have to save his boy since Dwayne applying that pressure.

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
It was in parenthessi at the bottom. For everone. Tamina, Deuce, Roman, Usos, all of them.

• Seth is a HOE :mjlol: Got treated like a bytch boy the whole way through. BEcky weighs 104 soaking wet and is the tougher of the two. They both need to go away forever
  • Bianca is the truth
  • Rhea is great
  • Big E needs to powerbomb his barber
  • Sad Punk got hurt, he would have been great in the mix somewhere talking shyt. Did great on commentary. Rock might end up smacking him too
  • Cody is whatever. The Great Cac Hope. A Samoan and a half Black/Samoan sonning and smacking him up. Lowkey banking on the fans :mjpls: tendencies.
  • Rock is that nikka. It's levels to this shyt. MAde everyone on stage look like little nikkas and kids at 51, and he was even more diesel a couple years ago :wow:
  • Seth is a HOE
  • WM might be a classic

*burns No Watch Gang card*
I saw the clip again, why is Seth the first to run up on rock & reigns :mjlol: they probably ain't even know he was on stage and cody got slapped not him