2/8/24 WRESTLEMANIA 40 KICKOFF PRESS CONFERENCE 7E/4P LIVE FROM LAS VEGAS (THE ROCK/ROMAN REIGNS/CODY RHODES/CM PUNK; ROCK SLAPS FIRE OUTTA CODY!)

Daps
we got to Cody/Roman 2 and a heel/Bloodline Rock? im sold

the good timeline is Cody beats Roman and Roman beats Rock at WM41

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This really has my attention because I honestly don't know what direction they can still go.

This also shows that it's levels to this, IWC don't understand that if the Rock wants to be involved who gives a fukk about what they think.

You don't see what attention one man is bringing with him, my whole twitter timeline is full up with non-wrestling fans and they are talking about it in excitement and retweeting it.

Also Seth needs to go home and do the dishes, Roman might've Billy Gunn the rest of his career. :pachaha:
The IWC is full of a lot of hot air. They won't stop watching because they're addicted to the WWE, and they don't live in reality since they can't comprehend that Rock is literally bringing more money and more attention to the product. They hashtag wewantcody but won't watch his matches on RAW.:mjlol:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
AY yo this was a hilarious kickoff

Rocky showing that big ass family tree presentation like anyone gives a fukk :mjlol: Seth lookin like Freway in this picture

freeway-jayz-vibe.jpg