2/8/24 WRESTLEMANIA 40 KICKOFF PRESS CONFERENCE 7E/4P LIVE FROM LAS VEGAS (THE ROCK/ROMAN REIGNS/CODY RHODES/CM PUNK; ROCK SLAPS FIRE OUTTA CODY!)

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
Know what I'm wondering...

If HHH is further involved in the story, Rock or Roman gonna go there on the mic, or would that be bad taste?

Like say HHH comes out and steps to The Rock about what he's doing.

"Paul, If the Rock really wanted to, we could get in this ring and I could whoop your ass just like I always used to. But I know that you don't have the, uh... what's the word I'm looking for... the heart... to do a thing like that, now do you?"

:demonic:
It's a cold line but more effective would be taking a dig at HHH's "Cerebal Assassin" nickname.

The next phase of their rivalry will be a battle of wits and power and political maneuvering.

And they'll have to manage to keep the focus on talent that can actually get in the ring at the end of it.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
That's the thing people are forgetting tho'- Hogan's record isn't THE record... it's the third longest reign ever but Roman passing it would only be knocking Hogan back to #4. I don't know that Reigns passing Hogan is WWE's goal more than it is the internet's goal :pachaha:
Because most people view HOEgan as the biggest star ever, so Roman passing him elevates Roman to God level.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Man quick shoutout to my honey my sweet lil maple syrup Jackie Redmond

Looking absolutely beautiful

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps

GF20iZebgAALQft

Paul E tried to tell ya'll this Bloodline arc was in the 3rd inning, now the Corporate High Chief Hollywood Rock Seiuli is here to give the stimulus package
Are Rock and Cody working in secret against Roman?
Or is Rock going mad with power and is friction coming with Roman?
Who will turn face when the MegaChiefs explode?

Stay tuned because this is the Long Game, brehs
1635-29f82d2fb772b20e91414e98f0ec0a45.jpg

Last edited:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
If they tossed up a Roman vs Rock graphic like HHH did tonight any time between last Friday and now, I would believe some of people saying they pivoted because of the outrage, but they never did. So I have to lean to them having this being the plan all along.

People just assumed and you know what that does.
I feel like the rocks are whole promo was done to make the fans think he was going one way just so the slap would seem more of a shock.

I think they wanted to go with rock Roman straight up and they didn’t expect the Cody crybabies to highjack the show but as soon as they seen it was a problem they just had the rock play into it. But I don’t think that’s a bad thing, just because it wasn’t the initial plan that doesn’t mean the neckbeards were right.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
This really has my attention because I honestly don't know what direction they can still go.

This also shows that it's levels to this, IWC don't understand that if the Rock wants to be involved who gives a fukk about what they think.

You don't see what attention one man is bringing with him, my whole twitter timeline is full up with non-wrestling fans and they are talking about it in excitement and retweeting it.

Also Seth needs to go home and do the dishes, Roman might've Billy Gunn the rest of his career. :pachaha: