2/8/24 WRESTLEMANIA 40 KICKOFF PRESS CONFERENCE 7E/4P LIVE FROM LAS VEGAS (THE ROCK/ROMAN REIGNS/CODY RHODES/CM PUNK; ROCK SLAPS FIRE OUTTA CODY!)

Tair

Superstar
Daps
His theory makes sense.

Essentially, the Rock convinced Cody that they both have the same goal of taking down the bloodline. That was why Cody seemed hesitant but looking out for the greater good on smackdown. In reality the Rock was trying to protect the Bloodline which is why we hear Rock say, "there is the only one royal family.." (or something along those lines). Cody snaps out of the mist Rock put him in.

Story telling at its finest.

:wow:

Vid:

Last edited:

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Haitch has a pacemaker now breh. One bump and he’s front row at a Harley Race/Bruno Sammartino match

Know what I'm wondering...

If HHH is further involved in the story, Rock or Roman gonna go there on the mic, or would that be bad taste?

Like say HHH comes out and steps to The Rock about what he's doing.

"Paul, If the Rock really wanted to, we could get in this ring and I could whoop your ass just like I always used to. But I know that you don't have the, uh... what's the word I'm looking for... the heart... to do a thing like that, now do you?"

:demonic:

Last edited:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
That's the thing people are forgetting tho'- Hogan's record isn't THE record... it's the third longest reign ever but Roman passing it would only be knocking Hogan back to #4. I don't know that Reigns passing Hogan is WWE's goal more than it is the internet's goal :pachaha:
Don't like Roman, but anything pushing Hoegan's legacy down, I'm all for.
Isn't Roman half Samoan as well?

His Mother look like a full White Woman. :yeshrug:
No idea. I don't like him, don't care enough to find out. Safe to say cacs like their kind over him. He's an "other" :mjpls:

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Hhh has no power though

They could always come up with something like they did for Trump, Naitch, Austin, etc. though I guess

The conflict could be basically like Flair and wildly enough, Rhodes... corporation/business vs. the people who love and work for the business. The ones who love the money and show up when they feel like it vs. the ones who live for what they do and show up all the time. Rock as the person who made it and is now an exec running the business affairs, HHH as the person who is also in the office but loves the business itself more than anything... if they added that element to this, that would be some amazing ass TV cause all parties involved could kill it on the mic.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Don't like Roman, but anything pushing Hoegan's legacy down, I'm all for.

I mean, yeah... but my only point was that I think the "they want Roman to break Hogan's record" is an internet thing that we're not even sure WWE cares about doing. It's like one day, we decided on our own that it wouldn't end until he passed 4 years because Hogan... but the way it's looking, what if their goal was actually the 40th Mania and not September 2024...

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
His theory makes sense.

Essentially, the Rock convinced Cody that they both have the same goal of taking down the bloodline. That was why Cody seemed hesitant but looking out for the greater good on smackdown. In reality the Rock was trying to protect the Bloodline which is why we hear Rock say, "there is the only one royal family.." (or something along those lines). Cody snaps out of the mist Rock put him in.

Story telling at its finest.

:wow:

Vid:

To make the con work The Rock had to do something to bring Roman in something to give them a common ground or enemy. Like when a cops or witness go undercover & have to show they down to join the crew. Rock about to act a fool all the while being a double agent.