2/8/24 WRESTLEMANIA 40 KICKOFF PRESS CONFERENCE 7E/4P LIVE FROM LAS VEGAS (THE ROCK/ROMAN REIGNS/CODY RHODES/CM PUNK; ROCK SLAPS FIRE OUTTA CODY!)

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
The Rock and Cody is working Roman. Rocky will screw Roman (Pause)

I wanted Rock vs Roman, why would I care that this was one big ruse to help Candy Ass Cody, when that isn't what I wanted in the first place?

The fanbase is split now TeamRock or TeamCody. Austin shaking hands with Vince was a mistake all for the sake of a swerve - you don't do it again.

:hubie:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Even Trinity fatu on there. Suprised they didn’t use Naomi.
It was in parenthessi at the bottom. For everone. Tamina, Deuce, Roman, Usos, all of them.

• Seth is a HOE :mjlol: Got treated like a bytch boy the whole way through. Becky weighs 104 soaking wet and is the tougher of the two. They both need to go away forever
  • Bianca is the truth
  • Rhea is great
  • Big E needs to powerbomb his barber
  • Sad Punk got hurt, he would have been great in the mix somewhere talking shyt. Did great on commentary. Rock might end up smacking him too
  • Cody is whatever. The Great Cac Hope. A Samoan and a half Black/Samoan sonning and smacking him up. Lowkey banking on the fans :mjpls: tendencies.
  • Rock is that nikka. It's levels to this shyt. Made everyone on stage look like little nikkas and kids at 51, and he was even more diesel a couple years ago :wow:
  • Seth is a HOE
  • WM might be a classic

*burns No Watch Gang card*

Last edited:

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I just don't see Roman being this close to the record and not breaking it.

That's the thing people are forgetting tho'- Hogan's record isn't THE record... it's the third longest reign ever but Roman passing it would only be knocking Hogan back to #4. I don't know that Reigns passing Hogan is WWE's goal more than it is the internet's goal :pachaha: