2/8/24 WRESTLEMANIA 40 KICKOFF PRESS CONFERENCE 7E/4P LIVE FROM LAS VEGAS (THE ROCK/ROMAN REIGNS/CODY RHODES/CM PUNK; ROCK SLAPS FIRE OUTTA CODY!)

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
lol me saying homie probably predicted this shyt getting the oochie wally treatment?

I'm a fan. I'm not in the writing room. I don't know what the fukks next b. Like zero clue. No idea. I'm watching just like you nikkas

I don't know what I ever did to you that got you following me from thread to thread yappin but I sincerely apologize from the bottom of my heart dawg

:why:

and "yall don't know nothing, let it play out" never came from behind my keyboard, My stance from day one was Cody was the face of the company and had it made. That made you mad for some reason. Probably because I wasn't melting down or whatever, but its not that deep. Homie still the face of the company.
Lmao :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: You a REAL wild one sometimes in this game:laugh:

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Make Rock the new heel owner/board member (W/ Ava there when he can't make it) and give Roman another year run :blessed:

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
Rock will just tell him his father was inbred. :troll:
cesaro-shinsuke-nakamura.gif

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Yea regardless of whether this was the plan or not at the end of the day they made it work. That’s why I said these dudes were overreacting. Vince is gone, HHH has his ear to the streets, he isn’t about to just ignore the fans.
If they tossed up a Roman vs Rock graphic like HHH did tonight any time between last Friday and now, I would believe some of people saying they pivoted because of the outrage, but they never did. So I have to lean to them having this being the plan all along.

People just assumed and you know what that does.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Nah, I ain't even tryna be wild. @Silkk been on my ass lately! and I actually like this nikka. I don't eeem know why he wanna beat me up

Cause you refuse to admit you a contrarian poster :russ:

And I got no problem with the devil advocate stuff but acting like you not playing it be the wild part :bryan: