2/8/24 WRESTLEMANIA 40 KICKOFF PRESS CONFERENCE 7E/4P LIVE FROM LAS VEGAS (THE ROCK/ROMAN REIGNS/CODY RHODES/CM PUNK; ROCK SLAPS FIRE OUTTA CODY!)

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Boy the way you switch up be hilarious :mjlol:
The fukk did I switch?

You really can’t be this slow

me saying homie probably predicted whats gonna happen is some switch up? go to bed fam

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Seth's match is obviously the B side, but Drew vs Seth is the best option at this stage and the match will get a pretty good reaction. Despite being more over than Drew, Cody vs Seth is a bad idea imo

GUNTHER's the best option. He's someone Roman hasn't beaten, and quite frankly has been portrayed as the most invincible MF in WWE considering he's the only one constantly getting people out of the way with no kind of fukkery or extra-curricular activities.

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
If the plan is to have Cody win and still do Rock/Roman, they should just have Rock in Roman’s corner and when he loses make the turn on him. On some “you let the family down.”
It actually makes sense to have them be family first and then have the eventual split lead to a future feud. Basically what they did with Roman and Jey

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Corporate Bloodline Rock :wow:

Just need one episode of Smackdown to open with the New Bloodline arriving in limos while a mix of rock and Roman theme music plays.
I see people saying Rock will turn and help Cody win

What if Cody wins despite Rock interference and Roman blames Rock and that kickstarts their feud? I’m just the messenger :whoa:
Yes this. Then they will have time to REALLY build the fued

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Rock & Cody are in cahoots there going to be some more fukkery before this is over but that the shyt Rock told him in his ear follow the plan
Might be...and fir the Rock ti turn heel..to him? It has to make sense. His grandfather is one of the tender reasons..justifications. Cody is definitely gonna be on top of the world at WM 40..

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
The fukk did I switch?

You really can’t be this slow

me saying homie probably predicted whats gonna happen is some switch up? go to bed fam
“Let it play out. Yall don’t know nothing” on Friday to “You see it. You got it all figured out” tonight

Is it Oochie Wally Wally or is it one mic? :hula:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cody whiny lame ass gets his main event and still comes off like a fukking herb. :mjlol: So wtf is the Rock doing? Should have just made Rock/Roman night one, then Cody faces the winner
Shyt has been bungled, Rock v Roman should have been an all time build not this shyt