2/8/24 WRESTLEMANIA 40 KICKOFF PRESS CONFERENCE 7E/4P LIVE FROM LAS VEGAS (THE ROCK/ROMAN REIGNS/CODY RHODES/CM PUNK; ROCK SLAPS FIRE OUTTA CODY!)

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Probably keep Roman & Rock off tomorrow’s show and give it a week to cook more. Cause this shyt gonna be EVERYWHERE tonight/tomorrow.

I know Cody was already advertised though.

Damn, I want to see Rock & Roman tomorrow, but yeah, your idea would be best.

This story already cookin'.

:ohlawd:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
This could be a power struggle storyline. Rock is corporate, HHH is the babyface authority. Rock got the heels, the Bloodline. HHH has the HHH guys, the workhorses like Cody and Seth. Politics as usual.
Hhh has no power though

They could always come up with something like they did for Trump, Naitch, Austin, etc. though I guess

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Rock looks ready :leon:

Should be fire. Only one that may get absolutely cooked from everybody is Seth :pachaha:
Yep that went way worse for Seth than I initially anticipated when I posted. Standing there like a goober. Wasn't till Cody got slapped that he did anything.

Press Conference was fire. They did a great job. Rock played the crowd like a fiddle and the tension was :whew: I was thoroughly sports entertained! :blessed:

Bloodline graphic was :wow:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Shyt has been bungled, Rock v Roman should have been an all time build not this shyt
With Rocks schedule I don't know if you'll ever get the best version of the build it could/should be, but two months of babyface Rock vs Roman wasn't the move imo

They were saved from themselves if that was the plan, because being forced to audible into Bloodline Rock and cook for two months as they plant the seeds and layers of the story for their own match at Summerslam or next years WM is 100% better.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Cause you refuse to admit you a contrarian poster :russ:

And I got no problem with the devil advocate stuff but acting like you not playing it be the wild part :bryan:

I feel you dog
:hubie:

Contrarian is a stretch to me tho. I'm a glass half full kinda guy..

I don't see how me saying "Cody has it made, he'll be straight" in the midst of everyone having a mental breakdown is being a contrarian lol. My stance is always its never that deep (until it is.. pause) and my stance on Cody is that he's not a victim lol he's actually booked like Super Cena. Homie got it made.

I feel like wrestling fans do this thing where they for whatever reason feel the the entire fate of the world relies on the outcome of every match, storyline etc. and It don't even be all that fr..

I feel like I'm one of the least problematic muhfukkas on this site tho. all I do is throw my trash ass two cents into the mix and be out.