2/8/24 WRESTLEMANIA 40 KICKOFF PRESS CONFERENCE 7E/4P LIVE FROM LAS VEGAS (THE ROCK/ROMAN REIGNS/CODY RHODES/CM PUNK; ROCK SLAPS FIRE OUTTA CODY!)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I feel you dog
:hubie:

Contrarian is a stretch to me tho. I'm a glass half full kinda guy..

I don't see how me saying "Cody has it made, he'll be straight" in the midst of everyone having a mental breakdown is being a contrarian lol. My stance is always its never that deep (until it is.. pause) and my stance on Cody is that he's not a victim lol he's actually booked like Super Cena. Homie got it made.

I feel like wrestling fans do this thing where they for whatever reason feel the the entire fate of the world relies on the outcome of every match, storyline etc. and It don't even be all that fr..

I feel like I'm one of the least problematic muhfukkas on this site tho. all I do is throw my trash ass two cents into the mix and be out.
I feel you. Its not like you stand on one side no matter what. I just feel like you like the arguments/fukkery/going against the grain type stuff :pachaha:

vs like @CBoz and @Cattle Mutilation being flag toting company men MFs that will defend WWE/NXT and AEW regardless :russ:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Now that I think about it. Rock doesn't have to even turn on Roman at WM40 if their match is next year. Have Rock be in Roman's corner, Roman loses, and The Rock faces Cody @ Summerslam for the WWE title and to become the new Head of the Table. (Keep The Rock heel and fighting for the Bloodline).

As The Rock is about to beat Cody Rhodes, Roman interferes helping Cody because he doesn't want to give up power rather take it back himself from Cody, then some spats over the months only for Rock v. Roman @ WM41 to determine who will be the Head of the Table and face Cody Rhodes @ SS 25.

:ohhh:

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rock costs roman the maatch

Then after Wm rock gets jey uso and jacob fatu to form bloodline gold vs romans bloodline:steviej:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Now that I think about it. Rock doesn't have to even turn on Roman at WM40 if their match is next year. Have Rock be in Roman's corner, Roman loses, and The Rock faces Cody @ Summerslam for the WWE title and to become the new Head of the Table. (Keep The Rock heel and fighting for the Bloodline).

As The Rock is about to beat Cody Rhodes, Roman interferes helping Cody because he doesn't want to give up power rather take it back himself from Cody, then some spats over the months only for Rock v. Roman @ WM41 to determine who will be the Head of the Table and face Cody Rhodes @ SS 25.

:ohhh:

Cody like why can't this family leave me alone

4cdf8e7c6e5e358a20e11d7437027d4f.gif

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Cody and Rock convo is for The Rock to destroy the bloodline from within. Rock helps Cody win at Wrestlemania leading to a Rock vs Roman Feud at Summerslam or next year Mania. :whoo: