2/8/24 WRESTLEMANIA 40 KICKOFF PRESS CONFERENCE 7E/4P LIVE FROM LAS VEGAS (THE ROCK/ROMAN REIGNS/CODY RHODES/CM PUNK; ROCK SLAPS FIRE OUTTA CODY!)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
my goat gotta get back soon :mjcry: "E is too hot right now, he's free of fighting alcoholics like John Moxley

Bloodline Rock moves me
This honestly the type of stuff I expected Mox to bring to AEW

He showed flashes of it during his debut attack on Omega but been coasting ever since smh

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
GUNTHER's the best option. He's someone Roman hasn't beaten, and quite frankly has been portrayed as the most invincible MF in WWE considering he's the only one constantly getting people out of the way with no kind of fukkery or extra-curricular activities.
They've kept Lashley and Roman apart too.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
“Let it play out. Yall don’t know nothing” on Friday to “You see it. You got it all figured out” tonight

Is it Oochie Wally Wally or is it one mic? :hula:

lol me saying homie probably predicted this shyt getting the oochie wally treatment?

I'm a fan. I'm not in the writing room. I don't know what the fukks next b. Like zero clue. No idea. I'm watching just like you nikkas

I don't know what I ever did to you that got you following me from thread to thread yappin but I sincerely apologize from the bottom of my heart dawg

:why:

and "yall don't know nothing, let it play out" never came from behind my keyboard, My stance from day one was Cody was the face of the company and had it made. That made you mad for some reason. Probably because I wasn't melting down or whatever, but its not that deep. Homie still the face of the company.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
What’s the end game for Seth? Why was he there? And why did he step to the bloodline A team? :ohhh:

He literally insinuated that he wanted to know what Cody's decision would be since it seemed that it was going to be Rock and Roman.

So he was hoping that Cody would pick him. That's when Roman interrupted him to undermine him.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Duct tape everywhere breh:mjlol:

I told yall you gotta keep Rock's ego in mind throughout all of this. Nikka was up there mad as fukk because he thought all that heat was just online:mjlol:

"Cody crybabies" didn't pop off like he thought it would:mjlol:

Nikkas hitting the WHAT during his family tree audible:mjlol:

:demonic:even if you don't like it, you will respect it"

Nikka shut up:mjlol:
This guy is stubborn lol. It’s ok you can drop the fake outrage now. It’s ok to say you liked this and you can admit they did the right thing here.
Ya'll keep saying this but if they were set on Rock vs Roman, they would've announced it immediately. It's clear that they left SD on an uncertain note to gauge the audience response. This is 10x more interesting than Cody vs Roman 2 with the same stakes as last year
Yea and that’s what people were too butt hurt to understand, this is a way bigger match now than if they would have just went with the rematch. Fans don’t understand business and they don’t understand what really draws people in. These dudes were legit acting like they should have left the rock out of all of this while he is ready and willing to work. I’m glad these guys don’t make decisions
WWE been disrespecting and not listening to fans since its inception. No-one really knows whether it was a work or shoot.

Personally, I don't care, I just watch for the entertainment factor. These other cats really get into their feelings over this stuff.

:dead:
Yea regardless of whether this was the plan or not at the end of the day they made it work. That’s why I said these dudes were overreacting. Vince is gone, HHH has his ear to the streets, he isn’t about to just ignore the fans.

To think the rock , heyman and HHH couldn’t figure this out is ridiculous.

How about we all just sit back and enjoy the ride and stop trying to be like the so called journalists we all say we can’t stand.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Shyt has been bungled, Rock v Roman should have been an all time build not this shyt

I mean with Dwayne schedule you gotta take what you can get. But there is no fukking way Rock isn’t involved. And no it’s not going to be just him and Reigns vs Seth/Cody at elimination chamber