2/8/24 WRESTLEMANIA 40 KICKOFF PRESS CONFERENCE 7E/4P LIVE FROM LAS VEGAS (THE ROCK/ROMAN REIGNS/CODY RHODES/CM PUNK; ROCK SLAPS FIRE OUTTA CODY!)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Somebody at AEW need to sit down TK to the TV and

see-birdbox.gif

But he's a big wrestling fan/nerd just like everyone else so im sure he watching live while coming up with booking plans for Komander on Saturday :beli:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I see people saying Rock will turn and help Cody win

What if Cody wins despite Rock interference and Roman blames Rock and that kickstarts their feud? I’m just the messenger :whoa:

Both could happen but Cody really should win on his own, Roman could be committed to being a heel tries to help Roman and accidentally costs him the match

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I remember seeing hundreds of tweets that Rock was forcing his way to face Roman no matter what, it was a done deal, HHH didn't know. And he was even pressing to win against Roman... :jbhmm:

Now it's Rock/Roman vs Seth/Cody on Night 1? And Rock is battling HHH for control of the company? :heh:

What's the scoop for tomorrow. Roman vs Seth for undisputed? :dead:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I Think If They Just Let Shiit Be It Would Of Been Fine As Far As Cody

Wins The Rumble, Faces Roman, Ends His Story Beating Roman, Ends The Bloodline Chapter When Roman’s Family Doesn’t Come To His Aid As Usual

Next Year Rock Comes Back, Faces Roman, No Titles On The Line, No Pressure, Just Story, Rock Might Even Have The Bloodline In His Corner

I’m Not Buying The “WWE Swerved Us” Bullshiit

I Truly Believe They Are Playing Hot Potato In The Writers Room With These Scripts Cause Of Unfortunate Events

You Don’t Do A 180 In 6 Days When You Got 2 Months Till The PPV Unless You’re Reneging On A Fukk Up
Rock vs Roman doesn't mean anything if Cody beats Roman first. Roman beat Rock and solidifying himself as the GOAT makes Cody's win even bigger.