2/8/24 WRESTLEMANIA 40 KICKOFF PRESS CONFERENCE 7E/4P LIVE FROM LAS VEGAS (THE ROCK/ROMAN REIGNS/CODY RHODES/CM PUNK; ROCK SLAPS FIRE OUTTA CODY!)

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I couldn't imagine having AEW dikk so far down my throat that I just flat out refuse to watch something as amazing as that like @Cattle Mutilation :snoop:
What’s even funnier is AEW could have done something similar to what WWE did today with a press conference of their own when they had the whole elite/punk situation but Tony Khan couldn’t convince them to do business. :mjlol:

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
Ayo, tell me I’m not the only one who peeped how Roman subconsciously fell in line once The Rock defended him. :patrice:

And not on the “I’ll delegate and let you handle shyt” thing he does with the rest of the family. But like how Solo/Jey did for him. :patrice:

That was shown to us for a reason

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This was the best case scenario to me. Babyface Rock vs. Roman for "head of the table" would have been fine if Cody didn't win the Rumble.

I Think If They Just Let Shiit Be It Would Of Been Fine As Far As Cody

Wins The Rumble, Faces Roman, Ends His Story Beating Roman, Ends The Bloodline Chapter When Roman’s Family Doesn’t Come To His Aid As Usual

Next Year Rock Comes Back, Faces Roman, No Titles On The Line, No Pressure, Just Story, Rock Might Even Have The Bloodline In His Corner

I’m Not Buying The “WWE Swerved Us” Bullshiit

I Truly Believe They Are Playing Hot Potato In The Writers Room With These Scripts Cause Of Unfortunate Events

You Don’t Do A 180 In 6 Days When You Got 2 Months Till The PPV Unless You’re Reneging On A Fukk Up

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don't know brehs that was kind of messy.

not really sure how they get out of this. they honestly should have just bit the bullet and stuck with Cody making his decision and Rock vs. Roman

now everything is jumbled, Seth and his title got buried, Cody looked like a bytch. your Rock vs Roman feud has no heat since they're now family again.

:patrice:

• Dap
Reactions: 907

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
McMahon would have force fed babyface Rock vs. Roman and probably forgot about Cody in the short term. Sorry, @Mook but Laveck might have turned this into a W. :manny:

Vince has historically told old nikkas to kick rocks. This is the goat press conference though. Easily.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
HHH just posted this :lupe:

The correct choice was made

dTVKL.gif

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i don't know brehs that was kind of messy.

not really sure how they get out of this. they honestly should have just bit the bullet and stuck with Cody making his decision and Rock vs. Roman

now everything is jumbled, Seth and his title got buried, Cody looked like a bytch. your Rock vs Roman feud has no heat since they're now family again.

:patrice:
I think it's pretty clear where they're going with Rock/Cody/Roman

The only thing that isn't clear is who Seth is facing...but I don't think anyone actually gives AF