2/8/24 WRESTLEMANIA 40 KICKOFF PRESS CONFERENCE 7E/4P LIVE FROM LAS VEGAS (THE ROCK/ROMAN REIGNS/CODY RHODES/CM PUNK; ROCK SLAPS FIRE OUTTA CODY!)

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At this point anyone thinking this was always a work needs their head examined:mjlol: you can see the duct tape all over this shyt:mjlol:

They thought this up this morning:mjlol:

Idk, if the goal was always Rock vs Roman with no crowd pushback, I think they know how to get there. They couldbe had this with Sami last yr and they booked very smartly to avoid it.

They mightve wanted a triple threat all along. Especially if Rocks not sure if he can do a 25 min one on one main event at 50 yrs old

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Jesus, you gunning for player hater of the year along with Drew and Dijak. :picard:
Nah lol. I fukk with @Cattle Mutilation he just be on some dumbass stan shyt sometime. I'll never understand a wrestling fan that refuses to watch one company out of blind loyalty/love/hate/whatever while constantly slurping up another company that's not paying them. You're fukking yourself over.

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
Nah lol. I fukk with @Cattle Mutilation he just be on some dumbass stan shyt sometime. I'll never understand a wrestling fan that refuses to watch one company out of blind loyalty/love/hate/whatever while constantly slurping up another company that's not paying them. You're fukking yourself over.
I like to troll you from time to time but at least you got some sense bro bro :wow: