2/8/24 WRESTLEMANIA 40 KICKOFF PRESS CONFERENCE 7E/4P LIVE FROM LAS VEGAS (THE ROCK/ROMAN REIGNS/CODY RHODES/CM PUNK; ROCK SLAPS FIRE OUTTA CODY!)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

I think they'll figure that out cause you definitely don't want another one of these:

hqdefault.jpg
:scust: Fucck Hogan

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Him and Cody played Roman you think? :ehh:

Sounds like a good story.

Nah the way I see it or I would do it is Rock legitimately has a change of heart when they see the Bloodline ganging up on CAWdy, he jumps in and fights them off.

Last scene of WM40 will be Rock raising CAWdy's hand with the strap, then heading up the ramp and staring down Roman.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Is this the plan Cody and Rock came up with to take down Roman? :ohhh: Roman let’s his guard down and gets screwed by the Rock?

It's kind of contrived in a way but I would definitely be all for it if that was the plan and then it fell apart with Rock turning on Cody and Cody doubting himself because he tried to have somewhere else help write the finish to his story instead of finishing it on his own terms. I don't know if the story would have enough juice to power Rhodes/Reigns back to WM one last time and Cody finally finishes his story.

DJK

All Star
Daps
H just tweeted it out It's official Roman v Cody!