2/8/24 WRESTLEMANIA 40 KICKOFF PRESS CONFERENCE 7E/4P LIVE FROM LAS VEGAS (THE ROCK/ROMAN REIGNS/CODY RHODES/CM PUNK; ROCK SLAPS FIRE OUTTA CODY!)

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
I’m assuming the story we’re getting is Cody and Rock came up with this plan so that Roman lets his guard down and Rock can help
Cody win the title…Then move on to Rock/Roman. I can get behind it, especially if they keep killing shyt like tonight.

I’m not 100% sold this was the original planned booking but it could end up being the greatest audible ever
I feel like Rock vs Roman should legit be a yearlong build like Cena & Rock so i kinda feel like this was the plan & they pull the
dwayne-wade-pump-fake.gif

with the Cody stuff to add a new layer to the story add more fukkery & help Cody go mainstream

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
On pat’s show he said he has wrestling rings set up at all of this houses in preparation for mania season.
He already confirmed earlier today he will

What it will be? Who knows. I'd be down for Rock vs Seth though if this is the way we're going and I didn't want to see Seth at all before this.

He just gotta dress like a fuccking man going forward :what:

Yeah might as well go with him against Seth at this point.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
This reminds me of that WM where Edge turned heel in the middle of the build with Daniel Bryan and Roman Reigns. I want to see if Rock turns face again immediately after or is he willing to play a villain longer than a couple of months?
It'll be interesting to see if he even sticks around after. UFL season starts in like a month I think

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
It was bound to happen Rocks been away too long he can't wrestle a full WWE main event

• Dap
Reactions: 907

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
And yeah, I'm sure the boos do bother him a bit, I mean he hasn't been "The Rock" really for almost two decades. You don't get booed in Hollywood. He will adjust.
It aint just that. The fans basically relegated him back to Rocky Maivia status again. Dwayne failing miserably to be the ultimate good guy is the reason The Rock was born in the first place.

Dwayne about to go back to his roots this year. :ehh:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I could see that being the next pivot. The Rock likely doesn't want to be heel for too long.

Especially if he has any projects coming up post Mania. Also, as good as he is as a heel, I think he prefers to be liked and play the hero. I think he's a genuinely nice guy but he's also more brand than man at this point and that makes people cynical and leery of you.