2/8/24 WRESTLEMANIA 40 KICKOFF PRESS CONFERENCE 7E/4P LIVE FROM LAS VEGAS (THE ROCK/ROMAN REIGNS/CODY RHODES/CM PUNK; ROCK SLAPS FIRE OUTTA CODY!)

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
They aren’t even letting him fight back. They shat all over him and his belt for 3 weeks, and his comeback was “look who finally showed up to work” ??

There’s so much shyt he can bury Roman with, but God forbid WWE exposes their biggest investment. Bullshyt
Seth don’t have that dog in him anymore. No way I’m getting hoed out by Rock or anybody for that matter. I’m a talk my shyt

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Seth don’t have that dog in him anymore. No way I’m getting hoed out by Rock or anybody for that matter. I’m a talk my shyt

Man, Rock hasn’t even started saying shyt to him yet :mjlol:

For his sake I hope they never put him in a promo battle with The Rock.

I really don’t think I can work a job where I don’t have much say in my actions. Cos there’s no way I’m agreeing to Roman Reigns of all people hoeing me for 3 weeks straight, with no permission to clap back :mjlol:

Suffering succotash Roman? Same Roman they had me win the title over because the crowd hated him so much? Same Roman they’ve basically made everyone in the company a number two for? :mjlol:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Still hyped up off that goated press conference :blessed:

gTMPi5x.png
Roman Francis :dead:

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
Why yall bull shytting I need Seth vs Roman at mania 42. No titles involved just a straight up grudge match.
They should do it at Elimination chamber, since the Main Event for Mania is set, the Chamber is now to see who fight for the World Title(More than likely Drew). They can do a one off between Roman and Seth,since they been trading shots and Roman cooking him. This then sets up the tag team match for Night 1 of Mania with Roman/Rock vs Cody/Seth.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
They should do it at Elimination chamber, since the Main Event for Mania is set, the Chamber is now to see who fight for the World Title(More than likely Drew). They can do a one off between Roman and Seth,since they been trading shots and Roman cooking him. This then sets up the tag team match for Night 1 of Mania with Roman/Rock vs Cody/Seth.
Would just make Seth look like even more of a joke cause you know he wouldn’t win.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Outrage?:dahell: nikka all this shyt is hilarious to me:mjlol: I don't even like Cody Rhodes:mjlol:

The problem with you it's a work nikkas is how slippery you get with never having to commit to anything. You can contradict yourselves in the next breath and no one registers it because everyone loves the fantasy element.

Is it "This was a work the entire time" or "At the end of the day they made it work"? Slippery:mjlol:

Because you can't see through your own contradictions the more obvious ones slip right through you. Every other thing these nikkas do is screaming"We're trying to work around the Rock stomping on a 2 year storyline and he's not making it easy:snoop:" Was it also a work when WWE 2K24 entire marketing campaign is built around"Finishing the story"? Was it a work when Rock's public image has taken a hit and he's had nowhere else to crawl to but WWE?

But I'm seeing that y'all want to be swept up into the work elements at this point and I'm fukkin up the fun so have it it:mjlol:

Again you can see the duct tape everywhere, and whatever the shyt is hilarious but pretending like this hasn't been a tremendous clusterfukk in spite of multiple indicators of Rock doing what he wants while nikkas try to work around it is hilarious. Y'all latch onto the pivots and be like "See? I told y'all it was a work":mjlol:
What you are not understanding is I don’t give a shyt whether this was the OG plan or not. I’m here to be entertained and I was entertained last night.

I don’t care about how many times Micheal bat changed his mind on the script for the first two bad boys movies all I care about wa sit was good. I’m sure Vince pivoted during the hogan macho man story, the final product came out good.

This idea that us fans are supposed to know everything is that is going on is ridiculous