2/5/2024 MONDAY NIGHT RAW: CODY MAKES HIS DECISION.. AGAIN! (NAKAMURA VS CODY BULL ROPE MATCH)

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Jade is probably facing Nia at Mania if the Royal Rumble indicated anything

Nia kinda earned a big spotlight match at mania with how good her return has been
I think that's what they do. They teased us with her and Bianca but that is way too soon. Keep them on separate brands for a while. Maybe Bianca has the title and Jade win the RR one year and then they face off.

But for now, if they are going with Jade and Nia, then Raw is clearly where Jade will end up.

I do feel that they are telegraphing Becky vs Rhea at WM but I can see it being Bianca vs Rhea as well.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Debut tonight? Give me what I want. :noah:

MERTEQX-o.jpg

MERTJPK-o.jpg

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
I think that's what they do. They teased us with her and Bianca but that is way too soon. Keep them on separate brand for a while. Maybe Bianca has the title and Jade win the RR one year and then they face off.

But for now, if they are doing with Jade and Nia, then Raw is clearly wear Jade will end up.

I do feel that they are telegraphing Becky vs Rhea at WM but I can see it being Bianca vs Rhea as well.
Bianca is on Smackdown breh and will probably fight tiffany Stratton

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Bianca is on Smackdown breh and will probably fight tiffany Stratton
Yeah now that I remember that confrontation, I can see that. Bianca could have faced Rhea if she won the chamber, that's where I was going with that. Now that you brought up the Tiffany stuff, that seems more likely now.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Yeah now that I remember that confrontation, I can see that. Bianca could have faced Rhea if she won the chamber, that's where I was going with that. Now that you brought up the Tiffany stuff, that seems more likely now.
Also, Naomi and Bianca vs Asuka and Kairi would be a banger

But yeah I think Bianca is one of those two options instead of Rhea