2/5/2024 MONDAY NIGHT RAW: CODY MAKES HIS DECISION.. AGAIN! (NAKAMURA VS CODY BULL ROPE MATCH)

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
But why would they "reintroduce" the WHC just to unify it with the WWE (Undisputed) Championship?
I heard the WHC was a Vince and NBC/FOX backed move, maybe he wants to start fresh and have the champ on both shows? It’s looking like the we are on the path to unification IF Cody chooses Seth tonight (he probably won’t). I don’t see Cody losing at Mania then facing Roman or Rock at SS, so he would have to win the belt against Seth right?

I could also see them pull some crazy shyt and have Cody win the WHC just for Priest to cash in his MITB and beat him same night. Stack up the misery on the Babyface so he can overcome it all type shyt lol

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I would say Jade but personally it would be too soon for that showdown.

Maybe they tag together and face Nia and a partner of her choosing.

I don't like to fantasy book usually but they could do Rhea vs. Nia at Mania the way Nia has been booked.

Kabuki Warriors vs. Bianca and Becky.

Kabuki Warriors win because of a miscommunication.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
I don't like to fantasy book usually but they could do Rhea vs. Nia at Mania the way Nia has been booked.

Kabuki Warriors vs. Bianca and Becky.

Kabuki Warriors win because of a miscommunication.

Would love Nia to get the title shot but they’ve been teasing Rhea and Becky for god knows how long already.

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
full

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Would love Nia to get the title shot but they’ve been teasing Rhea and Becky for god knows how long already.
It feels like they are going towards Nia vs Rhea for the World title at EC with that attack last week. There is no way you don't have Rhea in a match in Australia. The winner of that would face the winner of the chamber. I base this off stuff they have done in the past.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
It feels like they are going towards Nia vs Rhea for the World title at EC with that attack last week. There is no way you don't have Rhea in a match in Australia.

Oh shyt, forgot about the attack last week with how all the fukkery that went down on SD and last night.

Yeah Nia and Rhea is a shoe in for EC.