[2/22/23] AEW Dynamite: Christian and Danielson speak, Moxley goes for win #100, tag team battle royal, All-Atlantic title up for grabs

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
yami-sad.gif

This look like a two pack of ass but I'll watch it while I workout

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
Am I tripping because I swear these shows looked like they were improving like a month ago? Tony has to realize he needs a creative team :snoop:
1st couple Dynamites to start the year were fire, but the show been kinda ass since. Funny enough, seems like since the Jags lost the show has sucked.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Why do they announce the entire card beforehand every week?
When most of the interest in your TV show is which match you might get, you have to announce it in advance because no one is gonna tune in with nothing announced. Now, having a shytty card like this one might even be worse that not announcing anything, I'll give you that :heh:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Am I tripping because I swear these shows looked like they were improving like a month ago? Tony has to realize he needs a creative team :snoop:
Started going downhill the week Mark Briscoe made his debut then did a suicide dive off a cliff last week

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
When most of the interest in your TV show is which match you might get, you have to announce it in advance because no one is gonna tune in with nothing announced. Now, having a shytty card like this one might even be worse that not announcing anything, I'll give you that :heh:

Yeah I def think people should know which wrestlers specifically are gonna be on the show in advance, but "Jon Moxley in action!" looks a lot better than "Jon Moxley vs Evil Uno" on a card

born of fire

sherri martel stan account
Supporter
Daps
in for the acclaimed (but not for big bill/moriarty) & for the christian/schiavone segment. not a great sign if one out of the two things im looking forward to interview (but christian is goated so its ok)