[2/22/23] AEW Dynamite: Christian and Danielson speak, Moxley goes for win #100, tag team battle royal, All-Atlantic title up for grabs

RegB

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m an hour 10 minutes into the show and it’s been good so far :yeshrug: idk why everyone was trippin on the card lol..

Throw the criticisms about mjf being one dimensional in the trash, he’s def stepped his promo game and versatility up over the past month..

Also, lee Moriarty is talented and has charisma, but his gimmick and presentation are wack and holding him back, he needs a retooling and he’ll be good..

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
I’m an hour 10 minutes into the show and it’s been good so far :yeshrug: idk why everyone was trippin on the card lol..

Throw the criticisms about mjf being one dimensional in the trash, he’s def stepped his promo game and versatility up over the past month..

Also, lee Moriarty is talented and has charisma, but his gimmick and presentation are wack and holding him back, he needs a retooling and he’ll be good..

first hour was great second hour was mid :yeshrug:

RegB

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
first hour was great second hour was mid :yeshrug:

You’re right :beli:.. i hope that’s the last time evil uno main events a show.. John silver, 10, brodie, and Anna jay were the only members of the dark order I fukked with and only John is left..

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
An okay show, nothing great, but not horrible.
First hour was pretty fun

Good opener between yuta and orange and at least there is history there

Nice to see starks so over still. Solid segment with Jericho and starks. Hopefully starks beats him and moves on to better things

Max caster :mjlol: That was a good rap this week. The doggystyle comment and the SAWFT lines got me

Good segment between Danielson and MJF too

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Of course Mox bleeds at the end :mjlol:.

Hot crowd definitely helped the show.

MJF and his girl breaking up :francis:.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Phoenix doing AEW right tonight. They are lucky.

This might be one of the hottest AEW crowd I've heard in a while. It most likely helps that they're having this show in a city they rarely visit

Hopefully Jarrett in his new role will steer them away from having Dynamite in smaller towns like El Paso or Laredo. Makes a world of difference being in a bigger market on TV.

Lol... alright that was funny.. Crowd chanting "we want peter" tho Lol :laff:

Low key, Peter Avalon could be an outstanding Manager.