2,000 DEAD in Nigerian Terrorist Attack

emoney

custom user title
Daps
See you a bytch ass nikka :umad:...Africans sat back and minded their business while a million Rwandans got shot, burned, and hacked to death in just 3 months...even Hitler wasn't that efficient :skip:...I guess if it ain't them it's not a big deal right? :beli:...it's that kind of thinking that has set Africa back 500 years behind the white man...c00ns like you have done more damage to Africa than slavery :scust:...

If you saw two nikkas on the street pull out weapons and threaten each other...would you
a. attempt to stop and/or separate them from one another
or
b. duck or get out of the area

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
The terrorist attacks happened in Paris, and it destroyed the pride and ego of kaks.

It happened in Paris, France- one of the best, most important cities in the 'White' western world!

How these sand islamic nikkas dared to attack white people in France, a prominent white western power?

Cacs feeling vulnerable because their pride, ego and sense of invincibility has been destroyed.
Not even close.
It's because people being massacred in Africa is old news the name is synonymous to people with aids, death, famine, poverty, and cool animals while an attack of this on a first world nation over a cartoon is much more interesting for people at this point.
Back when things were really hot in Africa and all those civil wars were going on and stuff like the Rwandan Massacre was going on it was getting constant coverage and updates but it's old news now and not just for white people.
But sure go and spin every thing to fit your anti white narrative.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lugard.jpg

this right here complete mind fukkery:wow:

MaLi

Pro
Daps
maybe so, but theyre still doing it because of the quran :yeshrug:

while people following the quran correctly do...oh yeah, thats right. absolutely nothing for anyone :mjlol:

So your issue with islam isnt necessarily islam itself, its the people following the quran supposedly doing nothing for anyone?
Is this correct?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
So what am I to make of the densely concentrated wealth in Lagos and plans like Eko Atlantic?

Where are all these rich Nigerians in France and Britain renting million dollar apartments from?
Look at the those ppl who have the real wealth. Not the millions but the billions. They either are from elite military families or the North. For to the major oil companies, boards and leaders all from the North, workers from the South. Make no question about it, there is wealth on both sides but the power is still dominated by the North but it's slowly changing but if GLJ loses, who knows...

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
If you saw two nikkas on the street pull out weapons and threaten each other...would you
a. attempt to stop and/or separate them from one another
or
b. duck or get out of the area
Better question is if I see a dumb nikka on an internet forum justify African lack of action and duplicity in seeing their brothers murdered in cold blood, is he worth being answered?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So your issue with islam isnt necessarily islam itself, its the people following the quran supposedly doing nothing for anyone?
Is this correct?
my issue with islam is this:

people practicing it peacefully produce 0 positive, tangible results.

people practicing it negatively produce an obscene amount of negative, tangible results

and based on that, i cant be convinced that we're better off with islam existing, than without it :yeshrug:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Perhaps, but parts of West Africa has been Muslim for over 1000 years. Perhaps it's a mindfukk for some people in that region to learn that black people in the New World are Christians.
lol, i know that, but thats not what i'm talking about...

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
The biggest issue is Nigeria doesn't value human life. That wasn't always the case but it's the case right now. It's dog eat dog right now but it's also political season, a lot of ppl die during this time of the year. It's best not to travel to Nigeria right now unless you white going to the South. Nigerians still understand white supremacy. The North, I would avoid it period right now.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Or do people in here think the average black person in America is think oh my God my brothers in Africa were killed?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Not even close.
It's because people being massacred in Africa is old news the name is synonymous to people with aids, death, famine, poverty, and cool animals while an attack of this on a first world nation over a cartoon is much more interesting for people at this point.
Back when things were really hot in Africa and all those civil wars were going on and stuff like the Rwandan Massacre was going on it was getting constant coverage and updates but it's old news now and not just for white people.
But sure go and spin every thing to fit your anti white narrative.

2,000 people getting killed by Muslim extremists is just business as usual?

:patrice:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Or do people in here think the average black person in America is think oh my God my brothers in Africa were killed?

Do white people think "oh my god, my brothers and France were killed"?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Do white people think "oh my god, my brothers and France were killed"?
I would say they do. You see all those Je suis Charlie. This was a white supremacy bs magazine. They don't care as much if one of their own kills them but if it's a brown or black Muslim. Ah hell naw.