2,000 DEAD in Nigerian Terrorist Attack

emoney

custom user title
Daps
I was not referring to Boko Haram when I said war. Northerners are fleeing South and ethnic based narrative are coming into play because of GEJ.

Did you mean like the various ethnic groups? (Yoruba, Edo, Ijaw, Igbo, Hausa, Fulani, Tiv, etc.) Yea many of them are preparing for an inevitable "Yugoslavia like" split

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do people keep chastising the likes of cnn and other western media for not covering this or showing lack of concern? :mjlol:

The nigerian authorities have clearly made it blatant that they don't care about the lives of their own people.

Goodluck Jonathan attended the wedding of his daughter this weekend and he hasn't even addressed this atrocity. If the president himself doesn't give a fukk why should CNN or any outsider?

CNN has an agenda, they don't care about those who die. This is clear that their approach on the issue is 1-D. Demonize Islam and Muslims when CNN doesn't know the demographics of Nigeria, nor the political division.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
You just proved my point...Africans are happy to sit back and see their own get slaughtered...
Africans sold their brothers to the white man for slavery...Africans sat back and watch terrorists destroy Mali for months before crying, once again, to the white man (France) to come rescue them...
Africans watched genocide in Rwanda and did nothing...
Africans ain't shyt...

It's not so much being happy to sit back...there's a "MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS" mentality among many Africans on an individual level but also on a state level. Nobody is happy that people are getting slaughtered but many also don't want to stick our nose in business that doesn't concern us and get caught with a stray. There is a long back story to what's happening in Northern Nigeria....one that I don't care to get into.

Greenstrings

All Star
Daps
1 tweet yes (which still is part of the ethnic divide narrative) but nothing to do with

"Many won't be voting for a "new Nigeria", they will be voting for the party they think best represents their "ethnic interests"."

""Divisiveness" we see today is the sum total of 54 years of divisive politics. Visit Kaduna, it's divided based on religion - like Belfast"
No, he was making a unitary point about the southeast and the legacy of Biafra, using what you've singled out as broad examples.

In the post I called out you hugely overstated the role a lack of empathy across ethnic lines plays in the establishment and perpetuity of the elite.
You spoke of a lack of empathy across ethnic lines as if it was causal and not symptomatic of power plays by the elite. The ruling elite are the source of strife, not a lack of empathy.

Do I think backdoor deals happen? Yes. Do I think backdoor deals decide who ultimately get elected? No.
Then you are hopelessly naive. You really think those that seek to manipulate ethnic divisions operate in uniformity? Do you think those that rule are beholden to those same divisions?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
No, he was making a unitary point about the southeast and the legacy of Biafra, using what you've singled out as broad examples.

He was clearly making a broader point about the lack of empathy in Nigeria. He thinks Nigeria lacks empathy because it does not know its history i.e. Biafran War :mindblown:

n the post I called out you hugely overstated the role a lack of empathy across ethnic lines plays in the establishment and perpetuity of the elite.
You spoke of a lack of empathy across ethnic lines as if it was causal and not symptomatic of power plays by the elite. The ruling elite are the source of strife, not a lack of empathy.

We are talking about humans, not pets :camby:

Then you are hopelessly naive. You really think those that seek to manipulate ethnic divisions operate in uniformity? Do you think those that rule are beholden to those same divisions?

I do know a vast many Nigerians are Christian, support Israel and love GEJ. The population reflects the politics. Stop trying to absolve the citizens :rudy:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
no disrespect to you but let me briefly explain why that other member (forgot his name) said this post was stupid

1. To have an "army" you need to have some degree of sovereignty.

2. There are too many ideological divisions within the Black race in America.

That isn't why that poster said the post was stupid, as He dropped the issue when confronted.

Our sovereignty is African, but even that's not necessary. It's up to us to connect as blacks and say enough is enough, we're going to be a united world power.

You're right, there are too many ideological differences in black Americans. Perhaps Boko is on to something :sas2:.

I'll start another thread...

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
It's not so much being happy to sit back...there's a "MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS" mentality among many Africans on an individual level but also on a state level. Nobody is happy that people are getting slaughtered but many also don't want to stick our nose in business that doesn't concern us and get caught with a stray. There is a long back story to what's happening in Northern Nigeria....one that I don't care to get into.
See you a bytch ass nikka :umad:...Africans sat back and minded their business while a million Rwandans got shot, burned, and hacked to death in just 3 months...even Hitler wasn't that efficient :skip:...I guess if it ain't them it's not a big deal right? :beli:...it's that kind of thinking that has set Africa back 500 years behind the white man...c00ns like you have done more damage to Africa than slavery :scust:...

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
@Poitier don't realize that most of the youth and ppl are struggling in Nigeria. It's a rich or poor country. Not much in-between. This idea of the South having the wealth is nonsense. The North as always controlled the oil but they don't share with their ppl. They eat the money. The South usually get the contracts to actually do to work and they made some money from doing that but the Western world don't want a South President or leader. It goes v. their system of White supremacy mantra. The problem in Nigeria is white supremacy. The second problem is fukkery in the mind and these damn societies. It's not much different than here except the US got a law that's elite. Nigeria, not so much.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
@Poitier don't realize that most of the youth and ppl are struggling in Nigeria. It's a rich or poor country. Not much in-between. This idea of the South having the wealth is nonsense. The North as always controlled the oil but they don't share with their ppl. They eat the money. The South usually get the contracts to actually do to work and they made some money from doing that but the Western world don't want a South President or leader. It goes v. their system of White supremacy mantra. The problem in Nigeria is white supremacy. The second problem is fukkery in the mind and these damn societies. It's not much different than here except the US got a law that's elite. Nigeria, not so much.

So what am I to make of the densely concentrated wealth in Lagos and plans like Eko Atlantic?

Where are all these rich Nigerians in France and Britain renting million dollar apartments from?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On a related note,
A muslim can correct me if im wrong but im pretty sure these actions of Boko haram goes directly against the Quran.
maybe so, but theyre still doing it because of the quran :yeshrug:

while people following the quran correctly do...oh yeah, thats right. absolutely nothing for anyone :mjlol: