2,000 DEAD in Nigerian Terrorist Attack

MaLi

Pro
Daps
maybe so, but theyre still doing it because of the quran :yeshrug:

while people following the quran correctly do...oh yeah, thats right. absolutely nothing for anyone :mjlol:

The quran doesnt say to murder women and children as far as i know. It speaks out against murdering innocents, and waging war on people who are peaceful. What boko haram did is evil, cowardly, and i hope the Nigerian army handles them... but true followers of islam are not to blame for this

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The quran doesnt say to murder women and children as far as i know. It speaks out against murdering innocents, and waging war on people who are peaceful. What boko haram did is evil, cowardly, and i hope the Nigerian army handles them... but true followers of islam are not to blame for this
i put it the best i can a couple posts up

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
You sure u reading the right Koran pump? They do have verses about slaying the infidels wherever you find them and smite their necks...seems like they following the right Quran to me...
:feedme: wanna feed us some more bullshyt clichés?

Greenstrings

All Star
Daps
He was clearly making a broader point about the lack of empathy in Nigeria. He thinks Nigeria lacks empathy because it does not know its history i.e. Biafran War :mindblown:
Are you really gonna make me break it down?
"The absence of genuine reconciliation over the years is a major reason why it is difficult to rally Nigerians against Boko Haram."

This is the crux of his argument, the rest is subsidiary. Biafra is by far the most prominent event that elicits such rhetoric (He is Igbo,go figure) and he goes on to confirm his intent by hanging his denouement on it.
We are talking about humans, not pets :camby:
If you don't know that people in a society can be dominated, robbed and lorded over by an elite then you know neither history nor reality.

I do know a vast many Nigerians are Christian, support Israel and love GEJ. The population reflects the politics. Stop trying to absolve the citizens :rudy:
This... this could be the dumbest thing anybody has ever said about Nigerian politics. I mean put aside the fact that more than half the population lives in poverty. Put aside the 60% literacy rates and the alienation from the political process: Such is the makeup of Nigeria's population that it can never be reflected by government. Christian, Israel supporting GEJ lovers probably make up a third of the population so what are you talking about? what point are you trying to make?

MaLi

Pro
Daps
my issue with islam is this:

people practicing it peacefully produce 0 positive, tangible results.

people practicing it negatively produce an obscene amount of negative, tangible results

and based on that, i cant be convinced that we're better off with islam existing, than without it :yeshrug:

0 positive results:comeon:

Before i go, you are referring to modern times im assuming? Like after western imperialism, invention of racism and white supremacy... correct?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Boko is a terrorist group. Nothing about them is religious.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Do white people think "oh my god, my brothers and France were killed"?
Depends.
There's people who don't give a fukk which is a large portion.
People who're talking about it or tuning in simply because it's crazy.
Anti-Muslim people who use the this to fit their agenda.
And those personally related to the killings.
I don't believe it's people mourning because whites were killed though there's people who are definitely much more likely to care because they were white.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
0 positive results:comeon:

Before i go, you are referring to modern times im assuming? Like after western imperialism, invention of racism and white supremacy... correct?
:childplease:

yes, peaceful muslims practicing islam in 2015, praying 5 times a day, produce 0 tangible positive results. are oyu gonna provide any?

MaLi

Pro
Daps
You sure u reading the right Koran pump? They do have verses about slaying the infidels wherever you find them and smite their necks...seems like they following the right Quran to me...
:feedme: wanna feed us some more bullshyt clichés?

Context and comprehension are important if you really want to understand where people are coming from

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
"The absence of genuine reconciliation over the years is a major reason why it is difficult to rally Nigerians against Boko Haram."

This is the crux of his argument, the rest is subsidiary. Biafra is by far the most prominent event that elicits such rhetoric (He is Igbo,go figure) and he goes on to confirm his intent by hanging his denouement on it.

Which is what I said :dwillhuh:

If you don't know that people in a society can be dominated, robbed and lorded over by an elite then you know neither history nor reality.

Only if they let them.

This... this could be the dumbest thing anybody has ever said about Nigerian politics. I mean put aside the fact that more than half the population lives in poverty. Put aside the 60% literacy rates and the alienation from the political process: Such is the makeup of Nigeria's population that it can never be reflected by government.

Nigeria's population is reflected by government in that it all stems from ethnic divisions

Christian, Israel supporting GEJ lovers probably make up a third of the population so what are you talking about? what point are you trying to make?

Majority rule, not unanimous decision. GEJ is not Blaise Compaore:dwillhuh:

Last edited:

MaLi

Pro
Daps
:childplease:

yes, peaceful muslims practicing islam in 2015, praying 5 times a day, produce 0 tangible positive results. are oyu gonna provide any?

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-gloucestershire-26601341

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...slim-donations-help-pay-water-bills/21379373/

http://iqra.ca/2014/mayor-john-tory-thanks-muslims-for-helping-citys-needy/

http://www.smh.com.au/national/sydn...lamic-state-flag-request-20150111-12lyte.html
- even when they try to help, there isnt much trust

Waits for " technically this didnt happen in 2015:troll:"

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and what you're gonna get is "that's charity that doesnt make anything in the quran true or real"

good shyt tho :ehh: especially that detroit story :whoo: