2,000 DEAD in Nigerian Terrorist Attack

MaLi

Pro
Daps
You just dancing around the issue...you not that slick since I see thru it...

Not dancing around the issue, i already commented on how the actions of Boko haram goes against the quran. You are doing what terrorists do. You take the words out of context to suit your agenda

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
These world leaders going hard for 12 Caucasians with this "Unity March"..

Meanwhile, 2,000 men, women, and children rotting in Nigeria..

shyt is wicked as hell to me.. I don't know about y'all.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
B7FCqxEIgAA0dBd.jpg

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
Not dancing around the issue, i already commented on how the actions of Boko haram goes against the quran. You are doing what terrorists do. You take the words out of context to suit your agenda
:russ: seems like the terrorists are using the words in context...that's the way they were used a thousand years ago, and that's how they're being used today...only difference is the technology advances we made so we can SEE them acting out their beliefs...a picture or video is really worth a thousand words...you cnt duck it so you try to distract...shame on you bruh I hope you're not black...

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
These world leaders going hard for 12 Caucasians with this "Unity March"..

Meanwhile, 2,000 men, women, and children rotting in Nigeria..

shyt is wicked as hell to me.. I don't know about y'all.
What the fukk is stopping yo black ass frm organizing your own unity March...it's pretty clear the white man value white blood and life that only 12 deaths is enough for them to take to the streets...while you talking shyt on a internet forum not doing shyt about 2000 of your fellow blacks being killed by your fellow blacks...the white man dnt feel sorry for you...and why should they? They hate your ass already...the more of your selves you kill, the better for them...they have ZERO incentives to help...like tupac said, it's just one less hungry mouth on welfare...

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
What the fukk is stopping yo black ass frm organizing your own unity March...it's pretty clear the white man value white blood and life that only 12 deaths is enough for them to take to the streets...while you talking shyt on a internet forum not doing shyt about 2000 of your fellow blacks being killed by your fellow blacks...the white man dnt feel sorry for you...and why should they? They hate your ass already...the more of your selves you kill, the better for them...they have ZERO incentives to help...like tupac said, it's just one less hungry mouth on welfare...

First of all, I'm not a world leader.

Second of all, I said it's wicked as hell.

Do you not agree? :leostare:

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps

I agree...but leaders are a reflection of their people...YOU not doing anything just reflect on your leaders lack of action...likewise in Pakistan they have a law against blasphemy of Muhammad...why? Because the people demand it...any politicians who try to amend or repeal that law either gets killed, or they back down under pressure frm the common folks...the politicians reflect the will of their people...since you're quiet behind your keyboard, your leaders are doing the same...

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps

I agree...but leaders are a reflection of their people...YOU not doing anything just reflect on your leaders lack of action...likewise in Pakistan they have a law against blasphemy of Muhammad...why? Because the people demand it...any politicians who try to amend or repeal that law either gets killed, or they back down under pressure frm the common folks...the politicians reflect the will of their people...since you're quiet behind your keyboard, your leaders are doing the same...

MaLi

Pro
Daps
:russ: seems like the terrorists are using the words in context...that's the way they were used a thousand years ago, and that's how they're being used today...only difference is the technology advances we made so we can SEE them acting out their beliefs...a picture or video is really worth a thousand words...you cnt duck it so you try to distract...shame on you bruh I hope you're not black...

Can you provide the sources?

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
Can you provide the sources?
Just follow the Islamic conquest breh...when they attacked the Persian empire, the emperor asked the Arab General what do he want, he said Allah sent him to conquer the land for Islam...he wants nothing more...when they attacked India, again it was to subdue the idol worshippers...those of you acting like Islam is not here solely for bloodshed are attempting to rewrite history...
it's even worse if you're a black Muslim...you're twice stabbing your people in the back...

The Emperor

Paid Agent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all some sheep where are the photos where is the video?
I trust nothing coming out of Nigeria...
LIES is an official Nigerian Language...

I believe there was an attack but 2000 dead is a Nigerian LIE

MaLi

Pro
Daps
Just follow the Islamic conquest breh...when they attacked the Persian empire, the emperor asked the Arab General what do he want, he said Allah sent him to conquer the land for Islam...he wants nothing more...when they attacked India, again it was to subdue the idol worshippers...those of you acting like Islam is not here solely for bloodshed are attempting to rewrite history...
it's even worse if you're a black Muslim...you're twice stabbing your people in the back...

Can you provide any names of the scholars writing or lecturing the events of the Islamic conquest? Im sure different scholars may have varying reports...