1st Annual Memorial Day Purge

Status
Not open for further replies.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
@Trent - negs me every time I post -- he's still salty I called him out for calling BW "dark butts." He thinks that makes me a "bedwench." Nah. It makes me a person with black self-respect. Get some in your life.

Proof: check my negs :smile:

@satam55 - I don't even know or remember this dude. But, he rates every thread I make a one-star.

I'm guessing he is pro-IR and loves white women or hates I don't like BW being called out their names --

Aye - it's all good little guy - continue to "pawg." Self-hate is a hella of a drug.

Proof: check my threads - he negs/low-rates history / postive threads.. lol.. sad. But, carry on ugly. :smile:

Happy Monday!! :smile:

Last edited:

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
@Daisy Fitzroy is potentially dangerous and emotionally disturbed. I fear for any male child around her.
@kayslay is an LSA plant.
Oh stfu with your fake thug ass
How tf am I an LSA plant and I joined the coli months before I even knew what LSA was?
Y’all the mf that told me about the site in the first place.

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
Oh look a perfect echo chamber where everyone sees things the same way :mjlol:

Fakkits gave me waning points for insinuating in a fukking joke that 88m3 is a Jew. What a fukking joke hl is. I'm actually really pissed at how shytty hl is, because it was "know the ledge" subforum on sohh that made sohh stand out for me... And is actually the main reason Im here. But now I can't even post in the very place that brought me here because i don't suck Democrat dikk? fukk outta here

:mjlol:

DEAD7 and Ozymandias and others still post there. You are just a coward.

Edit: and bushing trolls like Uncle hotep and Alpha male doesn't mean that HL is an echo chamber dumbass.

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
You inboxed me to complain, cause I hurt your feelings , you emotional toilet.:russ:
This is not an invitation for a conversation neither was that inbox.
I inboxed you because I can’t beg rep you.
Let’s not get it twisted.
You’re still but hurt because I ended that conversation months ago.
#LetThatHurtGo
Don’t bother quoting me again you won’t get a response.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Ban naps aliases too. Tell him the only way he gets em back is if he meet someone up with me so we can take 5:yeshrug:

The Fire

way more chemical than political
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
@Trent - negs me every time I post -- he's still salty I called him out for calling BW "dark butts." He thinks that makes me a "bedwench." Nah. It makes me a person with black self-respect. Get some in your life.

Proof: check my negs :smile:

@satam55 - I don't even know remember this dude. But, he rates every thread I make a one-star.

I'm guessing he is pro-IR and loves white women or hates I don't like BW being called out their names --

Aye - it's all good little guy - continue to "pawg." Self-hate is a hella of a drug.

Proof: check my threads - he negs history / postive threads.. lol.. sad. But, carry on ugly. :smile:

Happy Monday!! :smile:
Sorry shorty i dont think you understand the premise of this thread. :pachaha: just put those posters on ignore..

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
:mjlol:

They are systematically getting rid of any poster there that doesn't carry the Democrat party line, that's painfully obvious

Edit: and bushing trolls like Uncle hotep and Alpha male doesn't mean that HL is an echo chamber dumbass.
Breh, they mods there have systematically shut down any opinion that doesn't fit the Democratic platform

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
:dead: nobody cares if someone called you a kike

WRONG - NOT EVERY1 HERE IS A RACIST .. MODS HERE KNOW ITS A FOUL DERAGATORY TERM, CONSIDERING POSTERS WERE GIVEN WARNINGS AND POSTS HAVE BEEN DELETED FOR USING THAT WORD MANY TIMES.

Status
Not open for further replies.