Status
Not open for further replies.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
@Ill Clinton sounds a little nervous maybe it's all the points he's racked up for racism/race baiting

:ehh:
I've been laughing and dancing around this thread from page one.. I actually posted the only post I ever got warning points for so called race baiting myself. Look at you, it's always underhanded manipulation tactics with you.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
@88m3. I'm not a conservative either.. clown, you really don't know what it's like out in the real world, not everyone fits under your nice neat labels. I'm a literal outlaw that spent 1/4 of my life locked up or under state supervision. That's my motherfukking political affiliation fakkit.. I'm a OUTLAW,. and I don't give a fukk about you, Democrats, Republicans, or America for that matter.

caping for alt-right cacs seems to be your affiliation based on your little tirade

you aren't special

:umad:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Interesting that uncle hotep got banned. I don’t like his views, but we’re they really banned worthy?

Especially with him being confirmed black.

Daps
not interested in all the chatty patty beefing stuff but there was alot of blatant c00nery going on in this thread....too many to name

C00n Coli poster says he'd save WHITE ARAB Muslim lives before a Black family (Neg train)

This same Max B poster also negged me with the term "Jareer". A derogatory term for Blacks in Somali equal to N word.

You can't help some people, we're against bad ideas...and religion/Islam is the mother load of bad ideas. We're not against black people worldwide, but u guys clearly don't view yourselves as black.

Adoon means Slave for those who aren't aware, these are the self hating c00ns some of u are defending

:snoop:

if you want to neg this clown, here's a random post you can accomplish that urge with

Ya'll are delusional

You don't say :mjpls:

Max B negged you for your post in the thread C00n Somali poster says he'd save WHITE ARAB Muslim lives before a Black family (Neg train). With the following comment: Adoon

@Max B should be banned right alongside his Somali homie @grano-grano

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
Interesting that uncle hotep got banned. I don’t like his views, but we’re they really banned worthy?

Especially with him being confirmed black.

He was permanently banned before, and I'm sure you can't post under different alternative account if you were banned before but mods let it slide and didn't ban him again for a long time.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You're a lying manipulative snake. and you would get punched out your skinny jeans if you said something so foolish to my face

I'm just judging you by what you wrote in here and I've seen you post in the past. You'e always attacking the left and claiming to be above it all as a libertarian or something other far right iteration. You come across as a typical alt-right troll, you're into to bs conspiracies, and both sides arguments. It is what it is. You've thrown racial slurs at me from time to time for no reason other than you disagree with me. You're a bigot and loser and it's clear as day. It's probably eating you alive that you'll never be shyt in the real world and that's why you pretend to be above everything around you the same way people like you always do.

Have a nice night fuming

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
This is not a space y'all run or have your usual amount of influence....gonna have to deal, no matter how much pleading, the out-group bias level isn't as high as you want it to be.
Sometimes I be thinking folks want that emmitt till accuser energy and nothing more.

I don't need a "space to run nor influence." I'm good. :smile:

But, basic protection against independent trolling should be available to everyone - man and woman on this forum.

I don't come here for BS - nor to be disrespected for speaking my mind respectfully or just having a opinion.

I would never evoke such energy - just for kicks. I can get real disrespectful and shytty if I choose to - but I don't. It's not that deep.

I know for a fact BW on this site get extra ish thrown at them - sometimes for no reason - in threads, reps and DM.

Also, I heard about The Coli from LSA - and was encouraged to join this forum from a long-time Coli member.

And, I say this for every LSA member who is also a Coli member. We can be both at the same damn time. This "plant" or "go back to LSA" - is played.

You and me are good --- we have came a long way. I respect you and your contributions - and I hope you can co-sign or support me and my contributions being respected as well.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
I'm just judging you by what you wrote in here and I've seen you post in the past. You'e always attacking the left and claiming to be above it all as a libertarian or something other far right iteration. You come across as a typical alt-right troll, you're into to bs conspiracies, and both sides arguments. It is what it is. You've thrown racial slurs at me from time to time for no reason other than you disagree with me. You're a bigot and loser and it's clear as day. It's probably eating you alive that you'll never be shyt in the real world and that's why you pretend to be above everything around you the same way people like you always do.

Have a nice night fuming

All lies. You make broad declarations of my nature but don't offer any actual proof.this ain't that kind of thread homie.

Dominic Decoco

Superstar
Daps
I don't need a "space to run nor influence." I'm good. :smile:

But, basic protection against independent trolling should be available to everyone - man and woman on this forum.

I don't come here for BS - nor to be disrespected for speaking my mind respectfully or just having a opinion.

I would never evoke such energy - just for kicks. I can get real disrespectful and shytty if I choose to - but I don't. It's not that deep.

I know for a fact BW on this site get extra ish thrown at them - sometimes for no reason - in threads, reps and DM.

Also, I heard about The Coli from LSA - and was encouraged to join this forum from a long-time Coli member.

And, I say this for every LSA member who is also a Coli member. We can be both at the same damn time. This "plant" or "go back to LSA" - is played.

You and me are good --- we have came a long way. I respect you and your contributions - and I hope you can co-sign or support me and my contributions being respected as well.
Keep eating those negs you black male bashing wench.

Status
Not open for further replies.