1st Annual Memorial Day Purge

Status
Not open for further replies.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Sorry shorty i dont think you understand the premise of this thread. :pachaha: just put those posters on ignore..

I find it stalkerish, lame AF and exciting at the same time. But, The Coli needs to check this type of behavior - especially against the BW on this forum. It gets mad disrespectful sometimes.

I'm a big girl and can handle my own - but everyone ain't me - and BW are members on this forum as well - and should be protected against unnecessary bullshyt.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
WRONG - NOT EVERY1 HERE IS A RACIST .. MODS HERE KNOW ITS A FOUL DERAGATORY TERM, CONSIDERING POSTERS WERE GIVEN WARNINGS AND POSTS HAVE BEEN DELETED FOR USING THAT WORD MANY TIMES.
I got 3 warning points for this post right here breh. Be consistent mods

Apr 15, 2018
RepReportBookmark

Ill ClintonReturn Of The MackSupporter
  • Racism / Race Baiting

wow, you sure got me there :mjcry:

Are you really not even gonna try? What, is it a Jewish holiday or something! :mjlol:

You can't troll on the Sabbath? What? :dwillhuh:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I got 3 warning points for this post right here breh. Be consistent mods

Apr 15, 2018
RepReportBookmark

Ill ClintonReturn Of The MackSupporter
  • Racism / Race Baiting

wow, you sure got me there :mjcry:

Are you really not even gonna try? What, is it a Jewish holiday or something! :mjlol:

You can't troll on the Sabbath? What? :dwillhuh:

YUP .. AND LOOK HOW HARMLESS THAT POST U MADE WAS. IVE SEEN SOME MUCH WORSE SHIIT ON HERE THAN THAT. NOT THAT UNCOMMON TO FIND SOME STRAIGHT NAZI/KKK RHETORIC BEIN REGURGITATED BY SOME OF THE POSTERS HERE.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
I find it stalkerish, lame AF and exciting at the same time. But, The Coli needs to check this type of behavior - especially against the BW on this forum. It gets mad disrespectful sometimes.

I'm a big girl and can handle my own - but everyone ain't me - and BW are members on this forum as well - and should be protected against unnecessary bullshyt.
This is not a space y'all run or have your usual amount of influence....gonna have to deal, no matter how much pleading, the out-group bias level isn't as high as you want it to be.
Sometimes I be thinking folks want that emmitt till accuser energy and nothing more.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
@88m3. I'm not a conservative either.. clown, you really don't know what it's like out in the real world, not everyone fits under your nice neat labels. I'm a literal outlaw that spent 1/4 of my life locked up or under state supervision. That's my motherfukking political affiliation fakkit.. I'm a OUTLAW,. and I don't give a fukk about you, Democrats, Republicans, or America for that matter.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Funny how some people insult your nation and culture. But the minute you bust back they sensitive asses report your post in here and try to get you banned. That’s some hoe shyt. Talk about damaged goods breh

Free my nikka Garno
Naw folk don't even try to play that game, EAs and Nigerians have WHOLE BOARDS popping shyt and some of y'all came directly here...FROM THEM.
Going back and forth trying to rally the troops.
"These Adoons are sdlfksdjfl;djdf us!!!!!"
using coli smilies, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.