1st Annual Memorial Day Purge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squidward24

Banned
Daps
Not a cac or troll(well sometimes), Can I catch an IP Ban. Forums in general been distracting me from schoolwork and other things.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Tag someone who deserves to be banned and link one of their posts to support your claim

giphy.gif

Ladies - if you don’t have supporting documentation for a ban request, I also accept nudes
Breh

Don't we all agree that if a poster is deeper than 10K in the minus... it should be an auto-ban?
:francis:

I mean it proves that people feel annoyed with you all the time. Sometimes people neg you e.g. you say 'Pac's the GOAT' and someone negs you with 'Nasir Jones bytch EAT THIS NEG' lol but that's rare. If you're -10,420 probably you need a break, which means we need a fukking break
:yeshrug:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
LOL she inboxed like 5 times and left comments on my page. I dont even think shes black
What kind of person does that? I negged her for a neg she gave me for inviting her into a thread. Instead of negging me like a normal person, she inboxes me to complain, like some emotional starved shrew. It was a neg, neg me back and keep moving.:russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.