Status
Not open for further replies.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
@Houston911 @newarkhiphop he just said he was drunk.

I nominate the most p*ssyfied moderator in the history of HL, upset because not all posters think ...... like sheeple..that Russia interfered in our election.

It's been 2 years and still no proof, and this mucus membrane meddling moist moderator is crying like a biitch cause he realizes he's been parading behind a narrative with no legs to stand on. The worst thing any of those posters did was observe the lack of evidence for Russian Collusion and games being played.

Having dialogue and debate is the whole point of HL, and this lil worm thinks he's a cotdamn tyrant, and now wants to purge posters that disagree with him....what a piece of shiit.

Since OP didn't say we couldn't nominate moderators, I nominate this fake pimp @tru_m.a.c. for purge-jection.
I agree, hl mods are straight up fakkits :pacspit:
Everyone's focused on petty things instead of purging all the racist trolls.:snoop:
well isn't it obvious what's going on... All that "racist trolls everywhere" talk is mostly bs that gets thrown around excessively here. It's really just a way to manipulate people into hating the people you have disagreements with here

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Breh

Don't we all agree that if a poster is deeper than 10K in the minus... it should be an auto-ban?
:francis:

I mean it proves that people feel annoyed with you all the time. Sometimes people neg you e.g. you say 'Pac's the GOAT' and someone negs you with 'Nasir Jones bytch EAT THIS NEG' lol but that's rare. If you're -10,420 probably you need a break, which means we need a fukking break
:yeshrug:

so we all should be lovey dovey?

Tyrantus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Squidward24

Banned
Daps
Lets be honest 95% of the posters here are cacs trolls agents. No matter how many proof threads are made, you'll never figure out who's a cac and who isn't. The people doing the call outs are probably cacs, don't forget 1/2 of the owner is a confirmed cac who used to troll(forgot his name) w people into thinking he was black

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats all you said?:ohhh:

So there is an agenda out to get you?

yep, i pretty much said fukk shaun king because someone in that thread quoted his twitter, i pointed out how he was an actorvist hustling using social issues, racism and etc and folks were like "how dare you call out shaun king? he does blah blah for the community and blah blah blah". half of them were all ready to call me a troll and bring up hamster and things from 10 years ago.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
:camby:

HL mods cleaned that place from trolls and racists MAGA supporters and most of them stopped posting there, they are doing their job.
Oh look a perfect echo chamber where everyone sees things the same way :mjlol:

Fakkits gave me waning points for insinuating in a fukking joke that 88m3 is a Jew. What a fukking joke hl is. I'm actually really pissed at how shytty hl is, because it was "know the ledge" subforum on sohh that made sohh stand out for me... And is actually the main reason Im here. But now I can't even post in the very place that brought me here because i don't suck Democrat dikk? fukk outta here

Status
Not open for further replies.