Daps
Reppin
.0001%
@Skooby in here caping hard for these weirdos
97iJ.gif

Makes you wonder:bppatrice:

BOOTSTRAPS!!!!!

:whoo:

WE IS OUR OWN WORST ENEMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:gladbron:

Classic material
:ohlawd:

yall see it

ain't shyt to wonder about tho, get these alt-right outta here :camby:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
@Houston911 please listen to a fellow mod. Bush everybody on this list. These dudes are anti Black and defend Trump no matter what. They repeat the same tactics you see on the racist alt right troll sites .
I have no idea why he put me on that list. I'm not anti-black and I don't defend Trump like most of the people on that list. Maybe he just has a problem with me. :yeshrug:

PIFF101

Bring back the Golden Era
Daps
Reppin
The Mecca of HipHop
Posting in this iconic thread. I see several posters that needed to go and are at this moment. :salute: to the Coli for taking that step forward to bringing back what we once was...a real community with no trolls or racists with real discourse :salute:

The Fire

way more chemical than political
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
The guy who now hides away in one thread and talks about how shytty the Coli is in that thread :mjlol: the same guy who tells you not to post in the rest of the forum because how garbage it is. If it’s so bad then find another forum. :mjgrin:

A scared East Indian who lives near me but is too scared to run a fade and too scared to even share personal information about himself to his e friends. He’s charmin soft and a p*ssy.

But nah. That thread is useless. 99% of the posters do not contribute anything to this forum. Literally nobody would notice if everyone in that thread was banned. They don’t post outside of it.

The thread and posters in it add nothing of value to this forum. Waste of server space. Go start a discord.
Fight over a hip hop forum brehs
A lot of JBO don’t post outside JBO

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining

@Houston911 @newarkhiphop he just said he was drunk.

I nominate the most p*ssyfied moderator in the history of HL, upset because not all posters think ...... like sheeple..that Russia interfered in our election.

It's been 2 years and still no proof, and this mucus membrane meddling moist moderator is crying like a biitch cause he realizes he's been parading behind a narrative with no legs to stand on. The worst thing any of those posters did was observe the lack of evidence for Russian Collusion and games being played.

Having dialogue and debate is the whole point of HL, and this lil worm thinks he's a cotdamn tyrant, and now wants to purge posters that disagree with him....what a piece of shiit.

Since OP didn't say we couldn't nominate moderators, I nominate this fake pimp @tru_m.a.c. for purge-jection.

Last edited:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
I nominate the most p*ssyfied moderator in the history of HL is upset because not all posters think ...... like sheeple..that Russia interfered in our election.

It's been 2 years and still no proof, and this mucus membrane meddling moist moderator is crying like a booth cause he realizes he's been parading behind a narrative with nolegs to stand on. The worst thing any of those posters did was observe the lack of evidence for Russian Collusion and games being played.

Since OP Didn't say we couldn't nominate moderators, I nominate this fake pimp @tru_mac

:ehh:

Status
Not open for further replies.